Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: John Neilson
Steam Name:Hanz
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:110305505

Date and time of loss: 10/11/18 Earlier in the morning
What happened:
I was VDM'd by a cop and he decided to save some of my stuff but when he tried to take my MP5 it got confiscated and @mclovin could not get that back and told me to come here. For the 2nd MP5 i was wrongly killed as a detective thought i was mugging someone and decided to shoot me with no initiation. He then confiscated my MP5

What do you need refunded:2 MP5's
Evidence:
@mclovin @something

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was the detective, the incident occurred outside red warehouse. I was trying to gather photographic evidence for a raid on Parker warehouse when I saw a guy pointing mp5 at someone who had his hands up, I went towards him and opened fire as soon as he pointed his gun at me. Looking back I think I could've act differently, like calling for backup first before engaging ... trying to talk the guy down or staying undercover to find out more about the situation, I am a bit new to the job as a detective but when I am sergeant and I see someone having a drawn automatic rifle it always ends up in a shootout. Only after the situation was over I found out that this wasn't neither a mugging or raiding, the guy had his hands up for nothing.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i can confirm the 1 mp5

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i was with him when it's happend i was inside the base john had all the reasons in the world to be there since it's our property he was defending us instead of boris to kill him he could have waited and ask him questions

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

D

Deleted member 902

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

1x MP5 will be refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.