el rato

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: James Just
Steam name: El Rato
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28791535

Date and time of loss: 9/26
What happened: 3 minges led by cookie went to the corner of the warehouse we were basing in (where our mini fridges were) and began to pile propane cans and then detonate them. We immediatley lost 2 fridges and my friend John died with an ak. They then tried to rob the base but I was alive to repel them and cops arrested 1. They loitered outside the base for a while and metagamed over one of their friends minutes later who came in and killed me.

However I have no evidence I was told to post this here by @Smalley, as he witnessed the aftermath of the minge bombing and even stopped them from trying to set off another propane bomb. He had to give out warning points to the other players for meta gaming leading to a console ban.

How much do you need refunded: 2 fridges 1 ak47
Evidence:
@Kocayine was by the base often and could testify that we were leaving our minifridges in that back corner where smalley witnessed the bomb go off.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I'd say that is a good reason to get an appeal, they do seem mingy as.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes it does class as RDM but then they raided after like 5-10 minutes. I went to the sit and they both denied that they did blow up the propane tank but when I was looking around the building they were both loitering around the base making it a suspicion. There was also a propane tank outside at the side of the building when I got there.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was there sometimes when there were no reports for me to do so I chilled there, they allowed me to and I can say that they did have the fridges there but I didn't witness the RDM with the propanes.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I did not place down any propane tanks nor shoot any propane tanks
Also, I was loitering because I was planning a raid, but after my 2 friends did it after i told them not to, one gets arrested and other gets killed. So, I hit up my friend, "Alex" and he said, sure ill come and then we were just waiting for someone to sell me an ak or an ar. Then, Alex was just like fuck it, I'll do it myself.
Hence why I said you was under suspicion. Please read my comment as well the reason why I didn't warn you for it either.

el rato

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is a request refund post not a ban request what are you guys doing here, youve already been punished.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Propane doesn't even make an explosion that hurts people...

el rato

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Propane doesn't even make an explosion that hurts people...
I dont know how it happened but someone outside somehow made a huge explosion and they were the ones out there and being super defensive about what they were doing

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I dont know how it happened but someone outside somehow made a huge explosion and they were the ones out there and being super defensive about what they were doing
Well it wasn't the propane nor do is equate to any damage made. So I won't be refunding you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.