Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Buasar
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42365094
Your Character Name: Andrew Behan

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Black Asian Goats

Ban Reason: Racism
Time of Occurrence: 00:16 4/2/18
Relevant Evidence: My friend recorded a video of me saying "EE wassup ma n*gga" to my well known friend(he's too). He became a cop recently(The guy that recorded me) and arrested me, i said i will call mafia on him and we will kidnapp him. He threatened me that he will send the video to a staff and get me a 2 week ban.
Additional members involved/witnessing: My friend s00L aka Adam Berlin that isnt me a friend anymore, Dido King.

Promise wont say it again just i like to say that phrase it sounds good. Sorry BlackAsianGoats, wont do that racism again il try to keep my mouth shut for all future on this server.

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i want to hang my self like please..

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hunter Genova

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Buasar, you broke the rules. You have been warned for this before. This is not the first time you have been punished for this, Ido as taken action as well. However, you do seem apologetic and understanding of your actions. I will not recommend that your ban be removed, however shortend to one week. @Major Lorne(Pmx)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The ban length was reduced.

Regards,
Pmx

This thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.