Your Steam Name: Hazer
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883931259/
Your Character Name: Greyson Casey

Target Steam Name: Ja1003
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140612752
Target Character Name (if known): Cora Dahle

Request Reason: Fail RP as a Officer
When did the situation occur?: around 7:45 EST 03-17-2020
Your evidence to support your claim: I was with a detective who gave me an order to protect him. I was in the wrong, and beat Cora Dahle unconscious. (Sit handled in game). Even with this, I was following an order from a higher up. Cora was an officer, which should have taken an order from the Detective, or is over her. She continued to argue with the higher up and not put her gun away, breaking fear RP by pointing a gun at a fellow officer. In the video, you see them both argue, and I follow my order to protect the Detective (Which was taken care of in a sit). Cora cannot argue that she didn't know the man with a gun was a detective, because she provided information in the sit against me about knowing his job. Cora also mentioned that she was headed up there to a shots fired call, but let a civilian follow her up there?

Video Form the incident -
Proving Knowledge of a detective - https://streamable.com/rgyip

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @TheHazer8

My response to your staff report,

Upon receiving a callout by an officer of a "shots fired" call in the mayor's office, I responded. In that response, you can see me with my weapon out (Provided at 1:06 in the video provided). I was then greeted by you and a "detective" which is when you tried to tase me. I then point my weapon at you in a quick response. You then started trying to baton me (FailRP), in which then I point my weapon at you and tell you to "stop batoning me" (Provided in 1:16). You then proceed to baton me.

Even with this, I was following an order from a higher up.

Just because you were taking orders from a higher-up, doesn't mean you break a rule in the midst of that.

Cora was an officer, which should have taken an order from the Detective, or is over her.

Things like this could be handled in RP (By speaking to a higher-up about the situation). The rule that closely relates to this is "Law Enforcement may not harm any other government officials - like the Mayor - but if roleplayed well they can work with others to bring them down," which no harm was done to any officers in said "video."

She continued to argue with the higher up and not put her gun away, breaking fear RP by pointing a gun at a fellow officer.

FeaRP only applies when two or more detectives or civilians, and or one officer have you under gunpoint.

Cora also mentioned that she was headed up there to shots fired call, but let a civilian follow her up there?

The civilian upon entering the elevator was already in it, so I proceed to go up there as it was a priority call of "shots fired."

Sincerely, ja1003

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is invalid.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.