would you ike to see this event come back on a later date?

• yes

18/22 Votes (81.8%)
  • no

4/22 Votes (18.2%)

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

a small village called richards has been leading under a weird abandoned state. this means that it was abandoned but had alot of criminals hiding in it cause it wasnt been looked after by the goverment. some day the mayor and the chief of rockford city had a meeting where they mentioned this village. they decided to send som juggernaut's in with heavy armory. Little did they know that their where alot more people with guns in their then they expexted. at this time they needed to battle their ways into the village

Hector Cooper III

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i really liked it but tbh it needs to be more balanced because it was hard for juggs to win, i was a jugg and people could still do a lot of damage to my HP regardless of the fact that I had 1000 armor. Maybe have like 5-6 juggs and it would be more fair.

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Wasnt here for it :(

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Hector Cooper III i know we wanted to do a third round with 5 juggernauts but saddly enough the server crashed. The only way is by doing it via 1000 armor otherwise we trigger the exploit detection but ill keep it in mind if this event is gonna return. Thank you for the tip :cool: