Not open for further replies.

femboy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: goofygoober
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:593590083
Your Character Name: Ida Murphy

I am unsure if a second appeal is actually acceptable, if not I understand and moderators can take down this thread.

I would like to start off of course by formally apologising to -broken- and any other members of the Monolith playerbase I may have confused by making up jokes about a potential server wipe, it was childish and completely inappropriate, since my ban a day ago I have been ridden by an urge to play Monolith and interact with the playerbase. It's the only real game I'm currently enjoying, I genuinely and wholeheartedly have realised my mistakes and how I have acted. It was entirely inconsiderate and selfish. I want to emphasise that during the "joke" taking place I had no malicious intent but that's beside the point as these things can very easily spiral out of control, something that started as a joke can easily end up hurting people or upsetting them, this was not my intention, I was just trying to have fun and I hadn't realised that it was at the determent of others.

I hope you realise Broken that I am also sorry with how I had acted to you in the situation, I mistreated your authority and completely took you for a joke. I should have never pushed the line after my first original warning, I am genuinely sorry for the way I had acted with you. I was warned repeatedly and I should have taken the first warning at face value.

I feel genuine remorse for my actions and I hope whatever choice you make is at your own will and you are happy with your decision. I would be very happy to be back on the server playing as it's currently my most played game. I don't know what else to say other than that I am so very sorry for how I have acted, I feel much remorse as I've gone to open GMOD and not been able to play on my favourite RP server.

I believe I may have acted how I did because it's easy to lose sight when in a big crowd "having fun." I realise my fun was at the ill will of others and that's just wrong entirely, once i'd taken a step back I realised the issue immediately, this is also not an excuse for how I had acted at all in the slightest, I am just trying to explain how I might have acted how I did.

I understand my actions may have not intended to be initially malicious but they turned out to be in the end, and for that, I am sorry, I am happy to take a week/2week or longer OOC blacklist if it allows me to enter the server once again, whatever you choose, I will be happy with I would just like my apology to be recognised.

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member @Broken

Ban Reason: Inciting Drama
Unban Reason: Not sure what to put here.

Time of Occurrence: 8AM GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Jerri Ferris, Nick Ferris, Chang Cho

femboy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

1 week ban* my bad typo.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your previous appeal was already denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.