Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Wolv.-
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99853642
Your Character Name: Johnathan Doyna

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Gideon
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: NLR (when asked what im in the sit for it was NLR and I asked "am i getting a weapon blacklist for breaking NLR" and I was told yes)
Unblacklist Reason: Hello, so Ill start the situation from the start. I was at a dock house with friends when we walked out and there was a cop telling us to put our hands up, then my friend started shooting catching me in the crossfire killing me (as seen in this video im borrowing from @something
Im white hoodie brown pants).

I had then when respawned and went to the parking lot located outside the docks to grab my car and leave when cops then told me to put my hands up detaining me saying im a suspect they are looking for. When I convinced them to let me go I went to the bank to grab a gun and kill the cops that had detained me, which I did.

I was then brought to a roof and in my opinion it was a very sloppy handled sit. I was told I was breaking NLR, I tried to say that it wasn't NLR because it was a different situation in my new life that cops tried to detain me. I can see how I might have been brimming the NLR zone with trying to get my car back in the first place and that is my apologies. I understand what I did wrong and I was just expecting to get my car and let my friends play out the situation and hopefully win the shootout, I had no intent to stay within the area because I did not want to get in trouble for NLR. I understand me coming back after being detained was a big impact on why the cops lost because I did kill the remaining 3, I understand it ruined their experience and once again I apologize.

I however am making this appeal because I feel like a 3 day weapon blacklist is not the correct punishment that should be handed out when dealing with an NLR break. Someone who was apart of the same situation and was also punished for breaking NLR got a 2 day ban (seen here: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/younghabby-ban-appeal.34920/#post-210226 ) and I feel something like that is a bit more reasonable for a NLR break punishment.

Time of Occurrence: around 1 pm pst
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Little Luck @Alx @something @Kris @Nub
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

imma be 100% real witchu brotha like this is making me go insane ive been on taxi driver for thte past 2 hours if you could even just decrease the time on the blacklist i would love it, i understand 100% what i did wrong this shit is literal torture it wont happen again

Gideon

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As I stated before, you came back and got re-involved in a situation that you died in, does not matter if it was crossfire or not, which you stated correctly turned the tide and made the police lose, you broke NLR and in so used your weapon to disrupt a roleplay situation you should have not been in, you are an experienced member and should be aware of the rules and your limitations.

Therefore,

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.