Your Steam Name: Yeezy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185050986

Your Character Name: Axel King

Target Steam Name: Listed Below

Target SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:94801318 - INMYPACK

STEAM_0:1:147531782 - Neko

STEAM_0:0:193885984 - Lui

Another Steam Named Nezzy But I Believe Console Banned Him For Mass Random Death Match

Target Character Name (if known):
INMYPACK - Ken Carson
Neko - Shay Cass
Lui - John Smith

Request Reason: Random Death Match many times from each player, Harassment / Bullying, Job Abuse / Falsely Demoted Lui was letting all of this happen Leaving to Avoid Roleplay

When did the situation occur?: 3-4 AM CST

Your evidence to support your claim:

I know its a lot of clips but all is clear as day Lui was affiliating with these trolls and letting them join police to abuse there powers. Even if say he wasn't with them which I find very hard to believe why would you demote the cadet walking around mass random death matching people and continue to let this happen over and over again?
Chad has been harassed by Lui for awhile now beginning to target him after his friend or brother was banned continuing to kill him for any reason possible I believe he seen an opportunity to break rules with other players and abuse his powers as a police officer. Harassment should not be tolerated on this server at all one bit and I believe action should be taken against all parties reported in this thread. Honestly don't think any of them joined today to role play one bit but to target Chad specifically.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Every Player On At The Time

Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes!

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. @Lui @Neko. inmypack you have 24 hours to respond with your side before this report is handled without your input.

Yeezy

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

steven

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Double Posting, please edit your original reply instead of posting multiple replies.

ZachTaylor

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

All my clips I am having issues uploading so if an Admin can reach out to me at Zach#0284 on discord so I can screenshare that would be great. I might be able to upload it tmr. My clips are different than these.

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lui wanted me to say that he is out of town and that he has clips of the reporters killing people back to back and trying to kill him dont delete lui wanted me to say this

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Triple Posting, please edit your original reply instead of posting multiple replies.
So I’m not dealing with this shit till I get home these mf were trying to kill me for like 2 or 3 hrs it was awesome i shit in them so many times but the other two I didn’t even know but i stayed out of the rdm have clips on my medal of these monkeys rdming and public mugging it’s great but I’m out of town for three days so I’ll deal with this bs when I come back but thx for trying to report me for what ur doing again

Oh dam I even forgot abt them trying to false arrest me too ofc don’t forget all these clips are amazingly out of context

All my clips I am having issues uploading so if an Admin can reach out to me at Zach#0284 on discord so I can screenshare that would be great. I might be able to upload it tmr. My clips are different than these.
Make sure u show when u tried to rdm me twice loll with feezy and Josh sand loll cuz I sure will

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeezy

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So I’m not dealing with this shit till I get home these mf were trying to kill me for like 2 or 3 hrs it was awesome i shit in them so many times but the other two I didn’t even know but i stayed out of the rdm have clips on my medal of these monkeys rdming and public mugging it’s great but I’m out of town for three days so I’ll deal with this bs when I come back but thx for trying to report me for what ur doing again

Oh dam I even forgot abt them trying to false arrest me too ofc don’t forget all these clips are amazingly out of context

Make sure u show when u tried to rdm me twice loll with feezy and Josh sand loll cuz I sure will
False and untrue logs will show... also you looked kinda guilty logging off as soon as something logged on to the server

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

False and untrue logs will show... also you looked kinda guilty logging off as soon as something logged on to the server
stay mad moron

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Bro I have better shit to do than play gmod lol I never even killed u last night lolll I stayed away from u apes killing each other

Yeezy

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bro I have better shit to do than play gmod lol I never even killed u last night lolll I stayed away from u apes killing each other
Really Mature

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yeezy

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

as show in these clips he's still abusing cop.

SLICKS POST:

Good Afternoon,

After thoroughly going through all the evidence I was provided with through discord and the forums. @steven will be receving a 4 day phsygun blacklist for prop abuse and prop push due to having multiple priors of doing this before and @Lui will be receiving 4 warning points for unathorized corruption and RDM x2. Lui if your caught abusing cop and rdming players you will receive a way harsher punishment. @Armada Strike is banned for a year.

Player Report: Accepted

@Slick ♔

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

as show in these clips he's still abusing cop.

SLICKS POST:

Good Afternoon,

After thoroughly going through all the evidence I was provided with through discord and the forums. @steven will be receving a 4 day phsygun blacklist for prop abuse and prop push due to having multiple priors of doing this before and @Lui will be receiving 4 warning points for unathorized corruption and RDM x2. Lui if your caught abusing cop and rdming players you will receive a way harsher punishment. @Armada Strike is banned for a year.

Player Report: Accepted

@Slick ♔
so get your facts right first i demoted Jhon Pancrease because he was massing as cops because he didnt have guns to do it himself plus that was me not lui

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

so get your facts right first i demoted Jhon Pancrease because he was massing as cops because he didnt have guns to do it himself plus that was me not lui
Don’t forget the part when we shit on them even while on swat with the other dude helping him lmfaoo but that dudes banned for 8 months

Yeezy

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

lol who are you aren't you banned? that's right you weren't there. please keep comments to yourself i mean unless you were alting?

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

dis dood BLATANTLY metagaming but anyways, yo its insane that these mfs will do all of this but these the same doods that deadass tried mugging me at hospital and not only that hopped on cop to harrass me and chase me around the whole map after i handled my kos

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.