Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Frank
Your SteamID: 76561198095994847
Your Character Name: Tony Rigatony

Target Steam Name: jaden | Recommendations | jColborn
Target SteamID: 76561198247307396 | 76561198167537272 | 76561198850995232
Target Character Name (if known): Sgt. Jamalkins | UNKNOWN | UNKNOWN|

Request Reason: I was making lsd minding my own business and all of the sudden my neighbor starts to get raided so I assume nothing of it and just decide to watch the door. While I was watching the door I see 2 detectives and a sgt raid me with no evidence whatsoever. Clearly a misuse of power, I did nothing to get raided. KEEP IN MIND THAT NO WARRANT WAS ISSUED.
When did the situation occur?: 12/8/2020
Your evidence to support your claim:
I CAN UPLOAD MORE EVIDENCE IF NEEDED.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

We heard a door alarm going off and I saw you run into your room and close the door. Then your neighbor opened his door and came out so we detained him. It looks like somebody lockpicked your door, but it wasn't any of us. I didn't see the person who lockpicked the door, at the time I thought you unlocked it yourself and opened it. It's pretty obvious that neither of us 3 lockpicked your door, and logs will show we didn't too.
Anyways, it's pretty obvious that only Tony was ready for the door to open, Cora and I weren't looking at it at all when it opened. If we wanted to raid you we would have had all guns on the door.

There were plenty of staff on when this happened, and an in-game sit would have shown that we didn't lockpick it. I don't see why you brought it here.
Anyways, even though we didn't raid you, we had a reason to. Somebody lockpicked the door alarm of the guy we cuffed and you were the only other person around that we saw. I also saw you going back into your room and closing the door. If I wanted to raid you, I'd just have to clip it and get a pic of the AK on your back.

You clearly cut the video down to cut out seeing me and tony sticking you up while you were outside. Extended video please.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11418

In the situation, I had heard a door alarm be popped nearby and I was present with Cora, Jimmy, and myself. Jimmy and I were both detectives and we were with Cora at the time in Jimmy's Tesla, we hopped out and went to investigate as soon as we heard the alarm go off. We had no idea who was raiding and since we didn't see the person who popped the alarm we were convinced it was either you or your neighbor who was raiding each other. However as Jimmy mentioned, he saw you run into your door and close the door immediately which is a red flag to show something is actively happening here. I had my gun out because we were detaining your neighbor next door and didn't want to risk dying to someone who might've been friends with the neighbor or an active raider of the situation. I personally have no video as I had no reason to clip anything at the given time, I was just as confused as you are in the report. I can 100% assure you that we weren't raiding you, and none of us lockpicked your door, but since of what happened that gave us the suspicion that something might be happening inside of your place.

Frank East

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We heard a door alarm going off and I saw you run into your room and close the door. Then your neighbor opened his door and came out so we detained him. It looks like somebody lockpicked your door, but it wasn't any of us. I didn't see the person who lockpicked the door, at the time I thought you unlocked it yourself and opened it. It's pretty obvious that neither of us 3 lockpicked your door, and logs will show we didn't too.
Anyways, it's pretty obvious that only Tony was ready for the door to open, Cora and I weren't looking at it at all when it opened. If we wanted to raid you we would have had all guns on the door.

There were plenty of staff on when this happened, and an in-game sit would have shown that we didn't lockpick it. I don't see why you brought it here.
Anyways, even though we didn't raid you, we had a reason to. Somebody lockpicked the door alarm of the guy we cuffed and you were the only other person around that we saw. I also saw you going back into your room and closing the door. If I wanted to raid you, I'd just have to clip it and get a pic of the AK on your back.

You clearly cut the video down to cut out seeing me and tony sticking you up while you were outside. Extended video please.
The video clearly shows my door being locked, and then it shows you it being unlocked and opened by you guys. You bring up the point that I was the only person around when an alarm is going off... but that doesn't give you the right to raid me without a warrant. You also said that you saw me with an ak on my back, why didn't you get a warrant on me then instead of lockpicking my door? I did make a report, sgt jamalkins logged off right after he did it. The only reason I am making a forum report is because you guys raided me and stole my fridge.
In the situation, I had heard a door alarm be popped nearby and I was present with Cora, Jimmy, and myself. Jimmy and I were both detectives and we were with Cora at the time in Jimmy's Tesla, we hopped out and went to investigate as soon as we heard the alarm go off. We had no idea who was raiding and since we didn't see the person who popped the alarm we were convinced it was either you or your neighbor who was raiding each other. However as Jimmy mentioned, he saw you run into your door and close the door immediately which is a red flag to show something is actively happening here. I had my gun out because we were detaining your neighbor next door and didn't want to risk dying to someone who might've been friends with the neighbor or an active raider of the situation. I personally have no video as I had no reason to clip anything at the given time, I was just as confused as you are in the report. I can 100% assure you that we weren't raiding you, and none of us lockpicked your door, but since of what happened that gave us the suspicion that something might be happening inside of your place.
The video clearly shows one of you guys lockpicking my door... does it not?

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Frank East
The video does not show one of us lockpicking the door. It shows somebody (I think I know who but not rlly) lockpicked the door. In fact, your video clearly shows that none of the reported players lockpicked it.
1) I'm around a corner and blocked from leaving the room by Tony and Cora.
2) Tony doesn't have a holster and his gun's out and off safety. He couldn't have lockpicked it and gotten that gun off safety in time; it was out the whole time. You would be able to hear him pulling out the gun, too.
3) Cora's a police sergeant and can't equip lockpicks, and they were standing behind Tony.

You should have made an in-game ticket about this and actually gotten the right person. After I shot you, another detective ran in around the corner. They were clearly acting on their own and didn't tell us anything. We didn't make any move to come into your apartment after they lockpicked the door open, and you shot first. Their actions led to the deaths of Tony & Cora. They weren't introduced to me and I can't remember them speaking. Once again, I didn't see them lockpicking the door, I don't think any of us did because we were too focused on detaining your neighbor. We thought you unlocked and opened the door yourself, and then opened up on us. You can see them for a few frames after you died.

mystery nark.PNG
CHECK LOGS

Last edited:

Frank East

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Frank East
The video does not show one of us lockpicking the door. It shows somebody (I think I know who but not rlly) lockpicked the door. In fact, your video clearly shows that none of the reported players lockpicked it.
1) I'm around a corner and blocked from leaving the room by Tony and Cora.
2) Tony doesn't have a holster and his gun's out and off safety. He couldn't have lockpicked it and gotten that gun off safety in time; it was out the whole time. You would be able to hear him pulling out the gun, too.
3) Cora's a police sergeant and can't equip lockpicks, and they were standing behind Tony.

You should have made an in-game ticket about this and actually gotten the right person. After I shot you, another detective ran in around the corner. They were clearly acting on their own and didn't tell us anything. We didn't make any move to come into your apartment after they lockpicked the door open, and you shot first. Their actions led to the deaths of Tony & Cora. They weren't introduced to me and I can't remember them speaking. Once again, I didn't see them lockpicking the door, I don't think any of us did because we were too focused on detaining your neighbor. We thought you unlocked and opened the door yourself, and then opened up on us. You can see them for a few frames after you died.

View attachment 11905
Fuck, I see what you are talking about now in my video, I too see that some minge lockpicked my door besides you. Sorry quickly jumping to assumptions. CAN AN ADMIN CLOSE THIS REPORT?

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This player report will be closed due to no rule breaks occuring.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.