Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TheHazer8
Owen Hayes

4 days, 1 week PD blacklist, 2 week weapon blacklist
@Wright

Ban reason: Killing Sheriff while working as detective
Unban Reason: Okay, to start the story off, I was a detective during a meeting with the Police Department and the Mayor. We were all joking around before the meeting started. I goofed around, and the current Sheriff threatened to demote me. My character, angered by the way he was about to demote me, pulled out my firearm and shot him to death. I can't believe that people cant have feelings and play how a real person would just because we were both on the Police Force. I was banned for 4 days and blacklisted from being on the police for a week. Can someone please help the situation by giving me their thoughts.

Time: Roughly 7:55 pm NAE

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello TheHazer8,

As the Sheriff was in the Police Department giving a speech to the officers, you were being out of line and he told you that you were being demoted. After being told that you were about to be demoted, you pulled out your weapon and killed the Sheriff immediately with no remorse. I brought you to a sit and you came up with the excuse that "my in-game character's feeling's were hurt so I killed him". This is not acceptable.

In addition to that, you were a detective at the time you killed him which is most definitely not allowed. Police officers are not allowed to kill other police officers at any point in-game.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.