Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Kohacc
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20992816 ( 76561198002251360 )
Your Character Name: Tom Mowgelfox

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member: @dubsmaster

Ban Reason: Attempted MassRDM
Unban Reason:
The real situation is as follows:

I, alone, entered the PD in layer 1 as I snuck upstairs by picklocking. When I saw the cameraroom I opened it and found the policechief alone inside.
I warned him several times over voicechat, that I would shoot him if he didn't answer and after that I shot him.
There is now panic at the policestation, and police were now everywhere looking for the killer for their chief.
I hid on the first floor and another PD raid is now happening with shooting everywhere.
After it calmed a little down I decided to finish the job - the police now thinks I am a undercovercop, I suppose.
I got downstairs and into a conferenceroom where 3-4 officers are present. I got up to them and opened fire at once, because its still a raid and before anything could happen - I was banned in 4 weeks by dubsmaster, who was one of the officers.

You could at least give me time to explain the situation as I've followed all the rules and you just banned me, because it was easier than detaining me.

Time of Occurrence: 01.31 - 31/01/2022
Additional members involved/witnessing: Hopsin Mux
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Let me say a few things you failed to mention. You did all this while playing as a cop. You can't raid the PD as a police officer and then open fire on all cops. You also admitted to killing the mayor as a cop because he didn't answer you. I did not just ban you because it would easier for me. I banned you because you had already killed 2 people in the PD as an officer and would have killed more if I didn't stop you. I see no logs of you lockpicking at the time, probably because like I said you were an officer. Are you mistaken about what happened?

Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Let me say a few things you failed to mention. You did all this while playing as a cop. You can't raid the PD as a police officer and then open fire on all cops. You also admitted to killing the mayor as a cop because he didn't answer you. I did not just ban you because it would easier for me. I banned you because you had already killed 2 people in the PD as an officer and would have killed more if I didn't stop you. I see no logs of you lockpicking at the time, probably because like I said you were an officer. Are you mistaken about what happened?
Hi dubsmaster

I think I am confusing 2 situations into one.
I just got confirmed from my buddy, that I infact was a sergeant when this went down and when I killed the mayor, it was because of budget. I afterwards panicked because a dude saw me and ran towards you guys and started shooting...

Long story short, I have been playing monolith as premium for 2+ years now and therefore I do of course know the rules of PD raid and MassRDM.
I will just ask for a reduced sentence as this is a misunderstanding from my side.
I really wasn't aware that still was a sergeant, that would be plain stupid

Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello again

I would like to know if the ban is reduced or lifted before I will pay my premium again 20th of Feb.. I will of course cancel if I can't play.
I hope you understand.

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, sorry for the delay. Now that it has been a bit I feel your sentence has been served. Please keep in mind what job you are playing before killing people.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.