Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Herby G
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): ban
Your Character Name: shitqeuza chavez

Ban Length: 1 munth
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DKDiamond

Ban Reason: gay slurs, repetevie sexual ofence, reed role bud
Unban Reason: my brother used my bruther sorry I was no home when this hapen casue my borther use my compoter wen i no home sorry my bruther like usuing my compoter and use my compuiter wen i not hume sorry my bruhter home and me wasnt my brutehr is baljit wang

Time of Occurrence: like 2 months ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mich @Michael @Michael_Cooper#1360 @Pizza @PizzaButT32 @Green Gatorade Water Bottle @Rwnoald Mcdownlad @Nub @DevulTj @GameGuyFTW @gm1003 @Gammer3 @xWaller @Memo @evhn @Evilassassin @Kaizen @Mark @Markmens123 @Markus13245 @HolyHandGrenade @na13andre @DKDiamond @dkoziolbh @Austin Hunter @GameGuyFTW @puvz @Thegameinglemon10 (Lemon) @Stuvi @PMX @Brad @Bradly12 @BradlyTheTank @bigbodytank @sanny @sonicuniform561 @PhaseBootz @aaa2j @aaron_banana0403 @abbas1902 @ABC445 @abu hamar @Abyssking @Accertly @Ace Carter @acerware @acerware @Acro @active @nice_sandwich1 @NickGoodfella @PMX @Doom Guy @Tone (my dad) @DKDiamond @Kaboing @Skadoodle @Skojenmeister @goldenminecart4310 @JeffMaine @AnslyBuddha @Huey @Agam @Numbers @Alex Veira @Alex_ @Alx @pierre @Bapho
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules? no
also bonus ats @Horrendous @Kris @rainwmv @Gurra @Green Gatorade Water Bottle @Michael @Stuvi @FallenderMond (my lover) @The_Ghost @MR.NEX235 @Kevin Hansen @heyitskev @Official Car Mechanic @Officer Hart @tweety @TwewT @Bobby Hive @Boofx-_- @Bobby McJones @Backflare @Frank Saints @FrankWatson @phaseboobs

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Based on previous history, and the fact that you have been warned for this in the past your appeal has been denied. You asked specifically about the "F" slur yesterday.

I strongly suggest making a appeal in proper English in the future. At the end of the day you are responsible for your account no matter who is on it. Staff has recently talked to you about this situation and I am not going to revoke this punishment right now. You made this choice of your own free will and it is not a first offense.

Also please tag the banning staff member in the future, which was me.

DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.