Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Backflare
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51994768
Your Character Name: Justin Krokowski

Target Steam Name: 8Bit
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request reason: 8Bit was a detective and sat outside my house when i opened the back door (Buisness Street) he saw in and claimed to see weed growing however i was not growing weed. he came back like 3 minutes later with 2 officers and pointed a gun at me through the window forcing me out of my house (I don't think a search warrant was ever issued) and then broke into my backroom where they found nothing. i was then arrested for "Intent to manufacture weed" because i had the supplies on me to do so there was no weed anywhere in my house.
When did the situation occur?: about 8:35 AM

Your evidence to support your claim: I don't have any evidence but the police raided my house and found no weed.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jimmy Bolf(Bystander), Viktor Sokolov(Chief), Benji Bradburry(Officer), And a few other unknown people.

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

On 9/13/2018 I was investigating a suspicious smell ( With Viktor Sokolov and a Police Officer) coming from the Store #1-#3 across from supermarket, I was speaking to the public farmers in the area making friends while observing the people coming in and out of the stores. I saw you unlock for your front door so I walked over and peeked inside and some "green" substances which are not of the "legal" variety. I called over radio "Hey, I think we've got weed in Store #3, I need some backup." while backup was arriving you opened the door so me and another officer put you under FearRP and raided the premises, you had no marijuana in the home (anymore) however you had seeds, plots and all the necessary components which made me think you picked them up. Regardless of that we couldn't book you for growing the Marijuana however we could book you for the intent and possession of a illegal substance.

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok the issue is i never started to grow weed i was planning to start growing but i never did. second of all,

1. Before performing a police raid, you should gather video or picture evidence (screenshots) to ensure and prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property. You MUST have evidence ready in case a staff member requires it.

That states that you should gather video or screenshot evidence to ensure that i am doing illegal activities and from your own words "Hey, I think we've got weed in Store #3, I need some backup." it sounds like you were not 100% positive if i had weed in there or not at which point you should of tried to gather evidence.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

As of this time the report will be Moved to the player report section due to 8B1t Deciding to resign from his position as a moderator

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Do either of you have any video evidence to back up your side of the story?

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Provide video evidence to back up this player report, or it will be denied.

You have 48 hours.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. Before performing a police raid, you should gather video or picture evidence (screenshots) to ensure and prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property. You MUST have evidence ready in case a staff member requires it.
This Rule states he needs proof to raid my house i have not seen it that is the issue. if he has no evidence of me doing anything illegal which i wasn't then he should not of performed a raid on my house. which is the reason i'm reporting him i do not have a video recording of it but i should not need it the rule says he needs evidence to perform a raid on my house and MUST have it ready if a staff member requires it i'm sure if he had evidence he would of already posted it on here. if he does not have evidence to raid my house that is the rule violation.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be taking over on this, under review

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@8B1T You have 24 hours to provide evidence on why you raided this persons base. Evidence is needed for this report to be concluded.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

RTFpj1o.png

Well, since he cannot respond, and there is no evidence from either side, this will have to be concluded. There is nothing for me to act on, and neither party has provided any conclusive evidence that can result in some form of action on this. I do not feel comfortable rendering a verdict off hearsay alone, and logs don't do much for either party so...

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.