Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Pringlesoes
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418694478
Your Character Name: Dannie Cage

Target Steam Name: INSTALL_GAY.EXE
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418694478
Target Character Name (if known): Unkown because of this :

Request reason: He put his gun in the Premium Locker and broke FearRP rule when i had a gun in his face
When did the situation occur?: 1 hour ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ross Herpy

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Edit: Witness added. Changed all words that are named "FailRP" and switched it to "FearRP" i was being a dumbass and wrote without thinking lol.

Ross Herpy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yep he tried to flex his big boy gun and when the officer told him to put his hands up it came off his back and into his locker. Also wanted to add after the rule break he claimed he'd done nothing wrong because he was already in his premium locker

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was not mugging or killing anyone. My gun had no ammo and i was clearly putting it back. You can see in the video that i had already opened my Premium Locker before he initiated.

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was not mugging or killing anyone. My gun had no ammo and i was clearly putting it back. You can see in the video that i had already opened my Premium Locker before he initiated.
after you saw me you just went to the locker and then proceeded to put your gun back, meaning that you already did see me and tried evading RP plus i put my gun in your face and said put your hands up for 15 secs and above.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't actually see you at all, i didn't know you were there until i started equipping my weapon, while in my Locker, which was when you first started speaking and initiated. Your video clearly shows that.

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't actually see you at all, i didn't know you were there until i started equipping my weapon, while in my Locker, which was when you first started speaking and initiated. Your video clearly shows that.
My video shows you clearly looking straight at me b4 you put you open your prem locker and hearing the dodge charger prior to you opening the prem locker http://prntscr.com/me8wcx

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'm more wondering why you cut out the bit where you broke NLR?

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My video shows you clearly looking straight at me b4 you put you open your prem locker and hearing the dodge charger prior to you opening the prem locker http://prntscr.com/me8wcx
and the dodge charger sound i believe is known for police so idk what your on about but i know you heard my car coming in

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I had multiple people around me talking, plus Radio Freq, do you really think i would be able to hear your car, or even focus on such a small thing?

Ross Herpy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not really clear that you were putting it away because as soon as the cop intiated than it came off your back. I know when I plan to put guns away I take it off before I open the premium locker

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Actually you can hear in the video the Premium Locker opening as "Inventory" pops up above me.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In fact you just pointed out another evident thing for me, you can clearly hear the Premium Locker open before he even draws his weapon.

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Actually you can hear in the video the Premium Locker opening as "Inventory" pops up above me.
you saw my car while i was pulling in and you then you ran to the premium locker, FACTS.
Get your facts together man

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In fact you just pointed out another evident thing for me, you can clearly hear the Premium Locker open before he even draws his weapon.
it is b4 i draw my weapon but i did have my car pull in and you saw it and you looked at me b4 you entered premium locker

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I definitely did not even take any notice. I do not lie, thank you.

Ross Herpy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

it doesnt matter if you were already in your premium locker or not, the FACTS are that when he already intiated than you unequipted it. What you should of done it got out of the premium locker and followed his commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.