A police officer randomly killed me while failRPing.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan Ryans

Monolith Rookie
Aug 12, 2019
Steam Name: Floppa
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198294551131
Your Character Name: Nolan Ryans

Ban Length: 1d
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): system

Ban Reason:Leaving While Dead
Unban Reason: I was playing and cops randomly pulled me over. I had 42 bags of weed so I ran. There was no admins on (Wild West). They had absolutly no reason to pull me over. After running (Not KOS offense) they shot at me and killed me. I left because there was no admins on and I knew if I lost my stuff I wasn't going to get it back. I know it was impulsive but I thought it was the best way of handling the situation. I just started playing the server consistently again and 1 day ban kinda sucks :(((( Hope Staff Understands, peace.

Time of Occurrence:like 2:55
Additional members involved/witnessing: Lincoln Ryans (76561198986533094)
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes I've playe this server many hours.

Skojenmeister

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Supervisor
Dec 11, 2019
London
Denied, you cannot leave the server while you are on a death timer; furthermore, it clearly states that you'll be banned if you leave the server on the death timer.

Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.