Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Doom Guy
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:534029976
Your Character Name: Tyler Gard

Ban Length: 1 week (5 days, 20 hours, 34 mins 2 seconds)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Shabzino

Ban Reason: RDM, LTARP, History
Unban Reason: Im not looking for a UNBAN im hoping this could be switched for the remaining time of the ban to a weapon blacklist, In my last appeal I did admit i broke these rules, but I feel like 7 days is Unfair for a RDM warn that was "a couple weeks ago" sometimes things happen and I broke a rule and it doesn't mean i have to be banished for a week. Maybe Shabzino thinks that bans should come first but if its been a couple weeks since my last warning i dont think a 7 day BAN is needed. I was also joining back the server after the DC to give back the items when i was banned instantly as i joined. Still I dont think "History" is enough to add on 4 days to a ban that would really only be 3 days. I just wanna join even if i have no guns i can still play and have fun. And to reply to a statement stated in the last appeal as I feel like I should, I respect staff members as much as possible, I cannot remember a sit where I was "Negative" to any staff members other than me asking them to not take my ticket. I havent been in any sits recently (past few weeks) that have gotten into a Negative situation. I respect as many staff members as possible if they can be respectful back and If they cannot, I tend not to ask them to take my tickets when I'm the one making the report. Sorry for the read, but I wanted to reply to the statement so there wasn't any confusion on it.

Time of Occurrence: 11/23 | 6:23PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/a
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I denied your appeal already just yesterday. Like I said, take a couple days off to cool down. You can appeal once more on Sunday, and your ban will be replaced with a week blacklist starting from then on. However, slandering any staff will not improve your chances of appealing anything and therefore I suggest you refrain in the future against that.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.