Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120927471
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name: IBeToxicYT
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:448065130

Target Steam Name: MUD
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48194312

Request Reason: NLR | RDM/False code red (Ty_ / Captain Barbossa)

When did the situation occur?: a few mins before this report was made
Your evidence to support your claim: we were raided by cops and all of us died, i went back and was waiting for them to leave so i can grab my furnace in the meantime i asked my friend who also died in that raid to pick me up so we can grab circuit boards, he picks me up which is when we start pulling out, as we are pulling out a cop behind us turns on his lights my friend then pulls out and stops which is when *almost* the entire police department shows up and starts ramming us and pointing guns at us, my friend keeps yelling out "NLR" and then he drives off, I jumped out and told one of the cops (Ty_) im making a report for the false code red which is when he shoots me

Additional members involved/witnessing: Really nobody to add something to this report
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: ya

Last edited:

Counqer

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello yes I was in the car with tyler. The pd broke nlr then preceded to shoot tyler dead unarmed then shoot me out of the car stabalize me then leave me for 8 minutes.

HammerdRedneck

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't involved in this particular part of this I was back at metro c8 trying to secure and revive downed suspects and police.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't involved in this particular part of this I was back at metro c8 trying to secure and revive downed suspects and police.
Thank you for letting me know, i wasnt sure about you thought i heard your voice. Ill edit and remove you from the list

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If this is a case of NLR, and they weren't aware there is no need for punishment. Feel free to make a refund request for any lost items since the situation was voided.

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.