Muhiddin Burak İSPİR

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Muhiddin Burak İSPİR
Steam Name: ViperTR [MG]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148142307

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 7 June 2022
What happened: ello,That bug happen 7 June 2022.I gave a break play to monolith RP 2-3 months before 7 June.I turned back to server and tried to crush my ores.I spawned my crushed but those (my 2 crushers) weren't have wire anyway after I tried carry them with physic gun when I stop dragging crushers with physic gun my crusher drop underground and I tried reconnect for turn my inventory but one of them didn't turn back my inventory.I thought this is bug after that I tried again my another crusher and that dropped underground again I couldn't take them.Last days I spoke with admin he said me that ''Crushers have removed already,you can open topic on the forum for refund.'' and I opened please help me for that problem.

What do you need refunded: Because those items removed in server.
Evidence: I uploaded PGN
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: I read understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Went ahead and deleted your fixed reply and just edited your original post for records purposes.

Request Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.