LV

Your Steam Name: SpartankillerH4
Your Steam ID: not sure
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jesse Blueman

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Tesk

Reason for Report: Abuse of Power
Time of Occurrence: January 22 - 23, 2020
Evidence to support your claim:

Moderator Tesk was giving me and my friends a hard time for something that was not done. He blamed us for killing the warden when that never happened. He also said the we weren't RPing when he grabbed out taxi when we were trying to drive away (following the laws keep in mind). He also banned my friend for RDM when he didn't RDM. He initiated the situation with the other playing saying to stop the car or he would shoot. He then drove away and was promptly shot which is not under Random Deathmatch. Tesk then banned him saying he had the logs and knew everything that was said and done. He abused his power to harass me and my friends who were just having a good time.

We have multiple witnesses and Tesk has said he apparently has a log that can tell exactly what is going on in the server at any given moment. Ask him for those logs. If he does then you will see, if not then he was lying to us just because he could.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Steam names: Jeremy Clarckson
Koyle

Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:

Yes

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:217334686

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Let's start with this.
1. Your friend decided to shoot and kill someone because they bumped into the mayors vehicle. [as a civilian not even secret service] your friend being passenger in your mayor vehicle and getting out and killing someone because they bumped the mayors car in front of PD is unacceptable.
2. I picked up the taxi because I asked your friend to stop the vehicle [Because I needed them for a sit ] and they kept driving
and told me to F*** off, I never once said you guys were fail role playing. In the video I have it captures you saying I was fail role playing by
picking up your taxi.
3. You can't be a corrupt mayor without Senior Administrator permission. Becoming a mayor and warranting a crap load of people without a reason [causing you to be arrested] I came to confront you and you and I quote say "F*** you Tesk" So at that point yes you were banned.

I think it's best if you update yourself on the rules

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Insufficient evidence provided. Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.