Chris Jason

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MilesTheFirst
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269723869/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Chris Jason

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @parkerx

Reason for Report: Banned me for killing the mayor and leaving to avoid punishment when really i was afk and discconected because I had to feed my horses. But the reason I killed the mayor was because he had low taxes. I had my friend (MilesTheSecond) talk to him and proved to him that you could kill the mayor for low taxes and he didnt want to admit he was wrong so he banned my friend as well.
Time of Occurrence: 8/11/2020
Evidence to support your claim: I wasn't recording at the time.

Additional members involved/witnessing: MilesTheSecond

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright. I will explain chronologically.

You killed the mayor for having low tax and you were reported for this.
I teleported to you and you disconnected seconds later. I banned you. You were NOT AFK when this happened. I may be able to provide video if necessary.
You reconnected to the server, somehow. I teleported to you. You were AFK. I banned you again.

Your friend, @MilesTheSecond, attempted to explain your situation, to which I told him that I would need more than just his testimony to unban you. I explained to him that I would need you to appeal your ban on the forums. He proceeded to argue and even suggested that what you did was not a rulebreak in the first place. He explained that you can kill the mayor if he has high/low taxes, which is completely false. I told him, but he continued to argue. I urged him to read the rules and I would have left it at that had he not called me a "power-hungry fucking five-year-old", or something of that nature. I chose to ban him three days in hopes that he would come back with a better attitude.

To conclude my response:
You cannot kill the mayor for having low taxes. You were not AFK at the time of your first ban, but you were after you came back. I did not ban your friend because I did not want to admit I was wrong. I was right, you and your friend are wrong. I do not believe I abused any of my administrative powers in regard to this situation. I have video evidence of this entire situation, and I will provide it to the handler of this staff report if requested.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Insufficient evidence provided to take action upon our "power-hungry fucking five-year-old" staff member.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.