Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dannny.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166210542
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Danny Copo

Admin being reported: @Txmj122

Reason for Report:

I Was Reporting a RDM at the MTL as i seemed to get RDMed for shooting my car as i was stuck and a staff never moved it for me, so i blew it up as i was stuck and couldn't get it moved, i was shooting it for a reason that is i was shooting it to move the car so it wasn't stuck as i was going to head back into MTL for a car repair kit. After this happened i was still shooting my car as a Man (Unknown) ran over and shot me for no reason. I then continued to call a Admin for RDM and He then Revived me/TPed me. This then began a discussion of what happened he then took around 10 Mins to find out who the player was. He then TPed me to MTL were my car was shot and then began to say that The Person owned all of MTL and the Fences so the Whole MTL was his Property, this is incorrect as only the left side/Warehouse was Owned/Can be owned. He then preceded to tell me that i was being rude as i told him to help me rather than being useless by telling I me wrong facts. I was very angry after this and was Banned Unfairly in my mind. Chadd was there also as i called him over after i was told that it was not RDM and he owned the full MTL Property. (Ive also heard a few other people speak about his Skills and him Not being very Helpful/Unfair in other sits also)

Time of Occurrence: 8.15pm
Evidence to support your claim: 
96x05lAl0c.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chadd 

Last edited by a moderator:

WoLF

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'll just like to add that this staff member particularly has been banning people for reasons like "failrp" for 1 minute which seems completely unnessary in my opinion 

Kenny

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'll just like to add that this staff member particularly has been banning people for reasons like "failrp" for 1 minute which seems completely unnessary in my opinion 

We do that when we feel like the person shouldn't be banned, and should be kicked instead since the kick command doesn't work at the moment. I guess an alternative would also be a temp ban, as you're not supposed to be punished harshly for your first offense.

Dannny.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We do that when we feel like the person shouldn't be banned, and should be kicked instead since the kick command doesn't work at the moment. I guess an alternative would also be a temp ban, as you're not supposed to be punished harshly for your first offense.

Ive Seen quite alot of people being Kicked actually, so?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Ive Seen quite alot of people being Kicked actually, so?

That's false. Our kicks do currently not work.

I wouldn't even have minded if he banned you longer than 10 minutes as you were disrespectful towards me later on. Take it as a friendly warning.

Dannny.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That's false. Our kicks do currently not work.

I wouldn't even have minded if he banned you longer than 10 minutes as you were disrespectful towards me later on. Take it as a friendly warning.

How was i disrespectful to you? when?

Dannny.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Its also not about the Disrespect it more about the Unfairness and Being Incredibly Unhelpful. 

WoLF

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ah, I would like to apologize since I didn't know about it

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

There isn't any evidence to back up your claims of him being unfriendly, unfair and unhelpful in admin situations and in general.

We'll need to see what @Txmj122 has to say to this.

Txmj122

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You reported you had been killed. you were shooting your car as a cop as it was "stuck" so the first thing you do when your car gets stuck is shoot it until it blows you up. owners of MTL thought you were a threat and killed you. thats when i had responded to your report. I thought the whole MTL property was private and i had told you he had the right to kill you as it was his property so i thought. i realized quickly that it was public where you were stuck. apologies for that. But you began to say things in a tone that i felt was disrespectful, and you ran away from the Sit before i could wrap it up and state what you did wrong formally. So i banned you for 10 minutes, for not only leaving the sit, but the Fail RP that you committed earlier. If you hadn't ran away and said things in that rude manor, i would've given you a warning and that would've been it.

Let me layout what you did wrong:

Blowing up your Police Cruiser by shooting it with your issued shotgun after it had gotten stuck.

left the admin sit when i was trying to assess your report

and speaking to me in a tone that i felt was disrespectful.

I think it was fairly justified. 10 Minutes is nothing. its merely enough time for you to cool down from your anger from what had happened. I guess you haven't cooled off yet.

Dannny.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Just Remove this Report, i Cba with starting more Crap haha. Sorry for Wasting everyones time, Yeah i fucked up but i do kinda believe it was a bit unfair but oh well!

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Admin abuse report declined as there is no evidence of Txmj122 abusing his powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.