Target Steam Name: Nub
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Target Character Name (if known): Berry Vercetti

Request Reason:
  • Possible Metagaming/3rd party voice communication
  • Lying in a sit
  • Stalling RP by abusing !report
  • Attempted VDM
So this is a big report so I will be structuring the report around what I think he did wrong in this report in bullet points.

Possible Metagaming/3rd party voice communication
He was handcuffed and never called out over radio he was being arrested and his friend showed up after his initial stalling by calling a sit.
Oh also he is shown in video literally metagaming in his own fragtage, so I wouldn't put it past him to do such a thing.

Lying in a sit
Blatantly lies about not hitting me or owning a car fitting the description we double-triple checked to be owned by him, lied to @TXNUKEDUDE during the sit to attempt to stall more time for his friend to come save him.

Stalling RP by abusing !report
Made a report in the hopes that it would buy more time in RP for him to get his friend to come save him, this is clear due to the fact he blatantly lied during the sit and why the sit ended so quickly.

Attempted VDM
As shown in the video, you can see he pulls directly into me without hitting the brakes and rolls right through me not even attempting to slow down. In RP you have to try and stop at least if it's an accident and he was not being chased at the time to warrant a reason for him to plow into me like that.

When did the situation occur?: 7:55 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @TXNUKEDUDE
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for submitting a player report, please wait while I have a chance to review your report if I have any further questions I will contact you or any other party involved.

Your current report status is: Under Review

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After watching the video and reviewing all of the evidence I found the reported player in question (Nub) to have broken the following rules:

Metagaming - There were no communications made in-game suring that sit to any teammates to indicate his current situation, despite his teammate showing up exactly when he needed him

Lying in a Sit - As it shows in the video, you confirmed that Nub was the definite owner and driver of the vehicle that ran you over, despite him claiming that he wasn't the driver and wasn't the one that ran you over

FailRP - Nub broke character by saying he was making a report, which wasn't in-character at all

Attempted VDM - As it shows in the video, he ran you over and did not make any effort to avoid it, despite it not killing you

As a result of this, Nub will be issued two warning points.

Case Status: Accepted / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.