Not open for further replies.

MKTracktix

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MKTracktix
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54819993
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Matthew Resonov

Admin being reported: @Nick Wall   (STEAM_0:0:191115078)

Reason for Report: My car got blown up to 0% HP and I went to the tow service to get my car towed and repaired. I was talking to the man working there, at the time it was the mod Nick Wall, and he said he could help me for a fine of $500. I accepted and me and him drove off twords my car in his tow truck. When we got there he got out of the tow truck and tried to put the hook onto my car. I was waiting inside of the tow truck while this was happening. While he was trying to fit the hook onto my car, it somehow disappeared (I am new to the server and I am not used to the menu and how to spawn/despawn cars in). I have no clue how the car disappeared, maybe a staff member did it because it was stuck and really bad to get out of its position, or it was a glitch (I have no clue how to despawn cars)disappear I got confused and saw that I had no ride. So, I made a split second decision and got into the drivers seat and drove off. I got out of the tow truck like 3 minutes after and the mod got his vehicle back. I later found out how to spawn in my car (it was my first day on the server so i'm not used to spawning cars in and the menu) and I picked my friend Jerry Hiperson up. Later on we go to the drug dealer and buy weed seeds and pots. we go back to the car and the tow-truck driver (the mod Nick Wall) is waiting for us and puts me in a staff/admin sit. He asks me what happened back there and I explained what happened and I had no clue how the car despawned and he did not belive me. I told him to look in the logs and said that the logs should show that I never despawned my car. He never believed me and then banned me for 6 hours for fail rp and lying to staff member. My friend was with me the whole time and I never did anything wrong. So basically, this mod just banned me for no reason. and I would appreciate it if I could be unbanned and if someone can talk to this mod and/or punish him. Thank you for your time!

Time of Occurrence: 11:11 am Central time
Additional members involved/witnessing: (In-Game Name) Jerry Hiperson

MKTracktix

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have waited around 2 hours and 30 minutes patiently for someone to reply or me to get unbanned for something I never even did... Will I be able to get unbanned before my ban?

MKTracktix

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

My friend just told me that you need to have your car fully repaired to respawn it... so how could I have respawned it if it blown up and at 0% HP??????

Last edited by a moderator:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

We are waiting for the other party to tell their side of things. Nothing is going to happen until then.

MKTracktix

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay. Thanks for putting time into this!

Ace Briggs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Nick said he would be working today, (IRL) so he will not be on until later.

Nick71f

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hm seems like the people on this server are having problems with Wall too. On Lux many people had problems with him as a mod

Ace Briggs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Until he explains himself lets not jump to any conclusions. By the way, I haven't heard any complaints about him from the Monolith community except this one.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please do not reply to this thread unless you are involved in this situation

Once the accused staff member responds we will discuss this case.

MKTracktix

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The thing is... my car was at 0% HP and I even tested it myself after my ban was over. If your car is damaged, you can not despawn it. So if my car was at 0% HP how 

could have I despawned it?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

@Nick Wall will receive a warning for this. Please investigate those situations more carefully and don't raise the ban hammer just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.