Status
Not open for further replies.

Killectro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As the title said, I accidentally bound the inventory button to left mouse button, leading me to a situation where I literally can't do anything lest change any buttons because any time I click something it re-opens said inventory.

I tried changing my lm button in gmod options but it doesnt seem to work, I'm kind of flustered.

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You my friend are in a difficult situation. Since you can't rebind in inventory cuz it refreshes, I guess you can clear the games cache. Not sure how that would work, but you can try rebinding a gmod function to left click and see if that overrides the inventory opening.

Killectro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I've already tried this, the serverside commands seem detached from those of the game itself.. I actually think I might be fucked?

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lol, it's hard to know as those are commands tailored for the server, whereas commands such as hands up seem to be custom also but they are able to be rebound exclusively gmod settings. Wish you best of luck.

Killectro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I found the solution, went to local files in library and used the factory reset file.

Timothy.Taylor

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

An alternate solution is to put your hands up and open the inventory at the same time and it allows you to click around to rebind it. Ive rebound it doing that before and that's how I fixed it

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to solved as the solution as been found

Status
Not open for further replies.