LV

Your Steam Name: Codre
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18826015
Your Character Name: Adam Breivik

Ban Length: 2 days.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Brad

Ban Reason: Lying in a sit and LTAA
Unban Reason: I was accused of leaving to avoid arrest with this proof
I told Brad that he was lying and that I left the car and ran away but he banned me without listening because it was my word against that video. I am not blaming him for this, he did a great job in the sit. I am only blaming the guy that did me dirty and luckily I recorded a part of what happened during that time before I crashed. I disconnected due to a technical problem when I had a warrant, there was no cop around me, my game went to desktop and my mouse was stuck in the corner. I didn't leave the server when I was in the car. He edited the footage to his advantage, cropped to 12 seconds. Here is the raw, longer version:

Time of Occurrence: 6/7/2019 - 00:07 AM UTC
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Codre,

I was the one who reported you in-game when you left the server. You broke out of jail and hopped in a police car and immediately after disconnected. I captured it on video and uploaded it and made a staff report. Brad handled the report and was letting you speak to hear your side of the story (in which you lied). Posted below are the videos of you disconnecting after breaking free from jail and the admin sit with you lying.

Personally, if I were staff, I would have liked to have banned you for more than a week due to you minging the entire session (~1-2 hours) with being fire chief and spamming police chat with false callouts, fleeing as fire chief in firetruck and more but Brad issued what he thought was appropriate. We'll see how this goes then.

Regards,
Dime

Codre

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello My Dime Is Up,

Like I said, you didn't record everything, I got out of the car and ran away.
This is my evidence which has more info on my prison break. Feels like you didn't even read and watch the video. I am disgusted by how someone can go this far lying to put someone into trouble and also by your attitude, calling me a minge, and a troll... You are saying things that are out of context. The incident with me being wanted and chased for using the PD frequency is not related to my ban. If you didn't notice, I am calling you out for using a footage cropped to your advantage. Maybe you didn't even see me leaving the car and it wasn't intentional on your side, however it seems you are pushing against me.

Yours thoughtfully,
Mr. Breivik

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I think I may not have noticed that you ran away but the admin did check your disconnect message and it said "disconnect by user". So I probably didn't notice that you jumped out but it still clearly looks like you did leave on purpose.

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you game did crash, go to your Garry's Mod game directory in file explorer (Enter this in the bar as it is most commonly where your game is installed C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod). And take a screenshot of that directory. There should be a dump file with the "date modified" of when you crashed. If there is a file there with the timestamp of when you crashed then I think it would be ok to void the ban. Everytime you crash a file will be generated there.

Codre

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I described my game problem above. The game froze and the cursor appeared on the screen, when I alt tabbed it was stuck in the upper left corner and I couldn't move it. There was still sound but it didn't display the game and I managed to close it somehow. I didn't leave to avoid arrest if no one was anywhere near me and I told you in the sit that I didn't leave the game when I was in the car. I got back on the server as soon as I could and when I spawned I was in the sit. The log is not generated unless the game closes unexpectedly and errors appear, mine didn't. And leaving on purpose when you have nothing to avoid is not against the rules, you are not stuck in the chair playing it.

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will remove the lying to a staff member punishment, however I am going to keep your LTAA/LTARP punishment. I checked logs and saw a little bit more.

Accepted. Ban reduced to one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.