Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Official Polar Pop Connoisseur
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:64170573
Your Character Name: Adam James

Ban Length: 1 week 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght

Ban Reason: Repetitive Toxicity in ooc, extensive slander
Unban Reason: What I did on Sunday was unacceptable and after some time thinking I really regret what I have done. My past toxicity will stay in the past and I am extremely sorry for my blatant disrespect and inconsideration for the staff members I have shown. In the short amount of time that my friends were banned I was heated and was constantly lashing out which would have never helped anything and I wish I would of thought before I spoke. I would like to be unbanned to prove myself, but also I can totally see why you would deny my appeal.

Time of Occurrence: 2am Sunday 5/5/19
Additional members involved/witnessing:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Official Polar Pop Connoisseur,

I have zero interest in accepting this appeal. I brought you to an administrative sit, and you were extremely disrespectful the entire time. As I was speaking to you, you threatened to say "very homophobic things" towards a staff member if you weren't OOC blacklisted. In addition to that, you said you did not care about any punishments you received and began slandering the entire staff team and community to extreme extents.

You are lucky this ban was only one week and five days, your behavior and attitude was extremely unacceptable and out of line. An apology won't cut it with the things you were saying, especially the threats towards our staff team.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.