Status
Not open for further replies.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was not raiding with them. I was doing a sit at house 8 and I saw props going through the wall in your house and heard shots so i was checking what was going on.

Megga CSGOGEM.com

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was not raiding with them. I was doing a sit at house 8 and I saw props going through the wall in your house and heard shots so i was checking what was going on.
So you came in the base they told you to remove cameras and you proceeded to do?

Megga CSGOGEM.com

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

we reported it yes
He said he was doing a sit in house 8 the raid was house 6. He randomly noclips in the house and removes cameras because he sees props going through walls and gun shots hmm.

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

He said he was doing a sit in house 8 the raid was house 6. He randomly noclips in the house and removes cameras because he sees props going through walls and gun shots hmm.
what are u saying dude

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I said earlier that I removed the camera that I saw floating. Thats normal procedure.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unless you guys fancy a forum ban you'll stop blowing up a staff report and wait for community management to review.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report declined. There is no visible admin abuse in this report. I myself remove cameras once I shoot them 2-3 times during a raid as they'd be destroyed and should therefore not be usable for your protection anymore.

I am hereby also handing out a massive warning to the organization of the reporter. If you guys continue to use a third-party service and server you will be banned for metagaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.