Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:YoungHablo
Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:11101
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Young Hablo

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Broken

Reason for Report: was obviously trying too raid cop was saying i was trespassing on property i left the area even though its a factory and the property around is government property
admin watches ass this and allows it and starts too code red us with the cops and on top of that is yelling and swearing in a sit. Also hears a cop in game meta game saying he saw me at bank when i fully died and joined the server again.
Time of Occurrence: 7/25/2022
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also wouldnt let another admin give his opinion becuase he knew he was wrong and i wanted a different admin too help with the sit because his bias and was also in the situation at the warehouse

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay gonna take this one by one.

1. You were pulled away from a situation because you decided to KOS all cops and counter raided a PD raid. This is the second time you've done this tonight. During the sit you were extremely belligerent.
  2. I am not required to bring in a second opinion to a sit because you requested it. If I want a second opinion, I am more than welcome to ask for one but you have no right to demand one.
  3. I was only involved with the trespassing situation after they called your car as wanted, the car chase that ensued, and the police raid on the apartment you and your friend holed up into afterwards. But since I was involved with the situation I could not take your report, we do this so that we do not have a perceived conflict of interest regardless of how impartial we may be able to be. I only claimed your ticket accidentally while I was trying to read it, once I saw what it was I unclaimed it because I was involved with the situation. Again you would have heard that in the sit had you not been so belligerent.
  4. I'm not omnipotent bud. I can't keep track of every rule break that happens when I'm trying to RP. I was a police officer during the bank raid, which you counter raided as well, and since I was in character at the moment I was focused on the task at hand. I personally didn't hear anyone call you out after you attempted to counter raid us and were told off by the staff member that dealt with the situation.
  5. Yeah I yelled in the sit to try and get a word in edgewise because you spent the entire time just yelling at me, calling me "fucking corrupt" and a "shit staff member". Ofc I'm going to raise my voice to make you actually hear what I need to tell you. It's convenient that you chose to omit that you were the one who instigated any sort of raising voices during the sit. That's also why I banned you, I told you to chill with the staff disrespect and you continued even after I gave you multiple chances. Not only that but during the sit you tried to threaten a staff report to try and influence my decisions, which is a big no-no.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

u literally admited too being apart of the situation so why would i want a bias admin too take my sit and obviously if your rude yelling and swearing u think im not ganna do the same. Number 2 like i said you knew the code red was false and you literally took my sit and cancelled it claiming "I was in the situation" They were both valid kos and your just straight out lying about the first situation

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

They were both valid kos and your just straight out lying about the first situation

Rule 2.2.13
Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.
The cops you shot at were engaged in a raid on a player owned building. At no point prior to you and your friend opening fire on them did they even notice you were there, but you decided to "KOS" them because one cop had called you out on radio on the other side of the map a few minutes prior. KOS on cops does not exist, never has existed, and never will exist.

Rule 4.2.11
Counter raids can only be performed on player owned buildings or on the Cargo Ship. You may not counter raid a government building or a player owned building/Cargo Ship if it is currently being raided by police at the time. Law Enforcement is exempt from this entire rule.
As the police were in the process of raiding a player owned building, you attacking the cops is a violation of this counter raiding rule.

Both of these were explained to you but you were too busy yelling at me, calling me "fucking corrupt", and in general being belligerent because you didn't want to be told you were wrong.

u literally admited too being apart of the situation

Yes I told you the exact same thing I said here, that I was involved with the subsequent chase and shootout and since I was involved in the situation that I could not deal with the report. Again you were too busy yelling and trying to accuse me of "covering for your cop friends" when I explained this to you.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Because that is what your doing and you still brought me too a sit even though your involved ..... you can’t do that

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said again corrupt admins like you are the reason the servers dead 24/7

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Because that is what your doing and you still brought me too a sit even though your involved ..... you can’t do that

Bro the chase and shootout we got into at the apartments a half an hour prior to that and the situation I brought you into a sit for were two completely different things. Again I tried to explain this to you but, and I sound like a broken record at this point, you had no interest in hearing anything other than what you wanted to hear.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It was 5 minutes apart and you were at both raids....... and the situation at apartments you heard the cop false code red is infront of you didn’t stop too tel him hey he can park there he’s not trespassing but proceeded too meta game with the cops who were calling me out from a prior situation at the bank

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As a police supervisor you should know the difference between a valid code red and cop just straight up player targeting and meta gaming

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It was 5 minutes apart and you were at both raids....... and the situation at apartments you heard the cop false code red is infront of you didn’t stop too tel him hey he can park there he’s not trespassing but proceeded too meta game with the cops who were calling me out from a prior situation at the bank
You got a real bad sense of time bud.

This is when you died during the raid I was a part of
25/07/2022, 10:46:04 PMDamagePablo Young (YoungHabby) (STEAM_0:1:122905120) (969) changed state from CRITICAL to DECEASED

I got off cop 8 minutes later because I was bored and decided I'd help Aspect staff on duty.
25/07/2022, 10:54:08 PMRoleplayJoss Brokke (-Broken-) (STEAM_0:1:5279089) (907) quit from his job as Police

You killed the cop that "called you out on radio" 15 minutes after that
25/07/2022, 11:09:52 PMDeathsJoey Sharp (tiv2guy) (STEAM_0:0:244035284) (296) was killed by: Pablo Young (YoungHabby) (STEAM_0:1:122905120) (969) with a cw_killdrix_acre

Then you drove across the map to an active police raid and this is the first cop you shot at, I stopped you a minute later
25/07/2022, 11:10:35 PMDamageMax Wong (****) (STEAM_0:1:165206728) (185) was damaged by: Pablo Young (YoungHabby) (STEAM_0:1:122905120) (969) for 26 damage with a cw_killdrix_acre (Right Arm)

The time between when my last interaction with you as police ended and when I grabbed you to stop you counter raiding the cops was 25 minutes.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied due to insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.