Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fallender Femboy
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lance Cadente

Admin being reported @Thegamingshain

Reason for Report: Player was harassing me calling me a faggot, a fag, a homo. I reported the player but GamingShain said that it is allowed as long as it is in RP. He told me that he sees no problem with it, even though he is not a part of the LGBT community.
Time of Occurrence: 10:19
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @John Leonard
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Si

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @FallenderMond,

I tried to tell you in certain instances like this one, was an exception, though if you do feel uncomfortable and take offence of this, you could warn the player to not say it again.

1. We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I talked to the rest of CM and we decided not to allow the usage of that word on the server, in character or out of character. Our rule clear states that we do not tolerate homophobia in the community and that word is classified as that.

I have spoken to shain about this, for him to be aware about it in the future, but it was not his fault entirely, since we did not have a "clear position" on this specific matter. Now that we do, and since the rule covers that already, we will pay more attention to this in the future.

Thank you for the report and sorry for any inconvenience.
Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.