Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beeza
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sam Wong

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @ChosenDemon @A Dark ℛose Panda @Tim Transworth

Reason for Report: Guns near the NPC in the lane also camping the lane and waiting for us until we finish the bank robbery so they can kill us for some reason. Also one of these admins claimed that we were RDMing while doing the bank raid. If we were RDMing why would they just camp the lane and kill us. We were not RDMing at all there were cadets with pistols and they killed a friend of mine who was robbing the bank also and no staff seemed to do anything and instead they camp the lane to kill us.
Time of Occurrence: 05/11/17
Evidence to support your claim:

https://plays.tv/video/59ff41260d58ea24f5/counter-raid

[10:19] Vincent Roosevelt says "No voice chat."
[10:19] Damon Carbon says "Whats up?"
[10:19] Vincent Roosevelt says "The counter raid on the bank."
[10:19] [OOC] Kaya: i didnt i whistled my message to a little bird and the bird flew it to my translator. pls dont assume
[10:19] Vincent Roosevelt says "Can citizens do that?"
[10:19] Damon Carbon says "There was no counter raid."
[10:19] Damon Carbon says "Your guys were RDMing people."
[10:19] Vincent Roosevelt says "HUH."
[10:20] Vincent Roosevelt says "Well nvm I guess."
[10:20] Vincent Roosevelt says "Im soz for wasting time bb."
[10:20] Damon Carbon says "Like you guys cannot go around blowing up all the cars for no reason."
[10:20] Bill Ryebeard says "The video shows otherwise tho?"
Smalley has teleported to Castrojj1171.
[10:20] Vincent Roosevelt says "Yeyeyeye."
[10:20] Vincent Roosevelt says "I apologize bb."
[10:20] Damon Carbon says "Also you killed multiple medics who were trying to hide."
[10:20] Bill Ryebeard says "Saw the video they were in a fireing line with ar15's."
[10:20] Vincent Roosevelt says "Sorry for wasting ur time dad."
[10:20] Bill Ryebeard says "In the ally."
[10:20] [OOC] Valdrec: for that to work you'd need to speak to this "bird" and then they'd either ad it or speak to someone else
[10:20] Vincent Roosevelt says "Ignore billy."
Justin The Ungrateful has teleported to Morpho.
[10:20] Damon Carbon says "There was no ar-15 in the alley."
[10:21] Vincent Roosevelt says "Jus ignore him."
[10:21] [OOC] Kaya: no duh, thats what happened mungo
[10:21] Damon Carbon says "There was 2 guys hiding with pistols and 1 mp5."
[10:21] Damon Carbon says "But you guys went up to them."
[10:21] Damon Carbon says "They didnt go attack you guys at all."
[10:21] [OOC] Danny: can you sell ore ?
[10:21] [OOC] Valdrec: a creative lie for your meta doesn't stop it being meta. I hate mangoes
[10:21] Vincent Roosevelt says "I understand."
[10:21] Vincent Roosevelt says "Sorry for wasting ur time on the sit dad."

Here is a screenshot from Vincent just in case you don't believe these chat logs.
https://gyazo.com/a573009cb684fb43b875a1b43606abce

What Vincent sent me of their response.
They say we attacked first but if you watch my video I never attacked first they shot me first I defended my self.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @roosevelt
@Kocayine

Last edited:

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah I was involved, in my opinion it's clear that they had the intent to counter raid since they were in an allyway that bank robbers commonly go to right beside the npc at the back.

I understand if we walked into their house just to wait out the bank robbery deposit cooldown that we needed to wait but it was in the allyway, it was super suspicious that they were waiting with their guns out in the allyway.

Their excuse was that we shot them first, but we never did and after that their excuse was that we were RDMing medics but the medics were combat reviving so it's not RDM, I don't know what's going on but administrators like that shouldn't be breaking rules and even if someone broke a rule take them to a sit, don't resort to breaking rules.

Last edited:

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah I was involved, in my opinion it's clear that they had the intent to counter raid since they were in an allyway that bank robbers commonly go to right beside the npc at the back.

I understand if we walked into their house just to wait out the bank robbery deposit cooldown that we needed to wait but it was in the allyway, that wouldn't be counter raiding but it's super suspicious that they were waiting with their guns out in the allyway.
We did raid them before and we did lose idk if they wanted to kill us again or what but what they did was not right.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You know there is damage logs showing you guys shooting tim and dark rose right?

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You know there is damage logs showing you guys shooting tim and dark rose right?
So you decide to camp in the alley lane of the bank and wait for us?

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After some review and discussion it has been determined that this type of behavior is not allowed. In any other circumstance, we would not have allowed a regular player to hang out behind the bank to exact revenge on the people robbing it. We would have told them to leave and follow FearRP.

That being said, all three staff members involved will receive formal warnings and get a refresher on how situations like these should be handled moving forward in-character. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reactions: Ice