ZachTaylor

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: -Zach-
Your SteamID32:STEAM_0:0:148397782
Your Character Name: Zach Taylor

Ban Length:3Days
Banning Staff MemberAzul (tried to mention them but it turned into an emoji?)

Ban Reason: Afk Farming
Unban Reason: I wasn't AFK for 99percent had to use the restroom no joke lol, I passed many afk checks b4 but horrible timing today.

Time of Occurrence: Around 2pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Josh Sand (I told Him I had to use the restroom, he told that 2 the staff)

Firstly I wanna say Ill take whatever I can get but basically I used the +attack command which a admin told me about and said I could use which if your not there for over 10 mins or smth you go idle and it doesn't let you keep using whatever you are doing. I told my friend who I was logging with that I had to use the rest room and left I should have turned off the command but I mean like I had to go yk lol if I was away longer than 10 mins I would've been idle, I've been at my pc doing wood with my friend for last couple hours actively doing it not like sitting there. I came back to find I was banned and my friend told the mod/admin that I was only away to use the restroom but I was already banned.

I am more than happy to give up all my wood from the whole logging cause 3 days is quite some time esp compared how people get banned for deaththreats rdm and nlr for 5 days. I could make a plea maybe to have my ban doubled or something if it happens again if I can be released now because it truly was just horrible timing and I wont forget to turn off command again. A ban reduction at least would be better than nothing I don't plan on ever again leaving without making sure I'm stopped I swear. I just got premium and want to play with my friends I was trying hard to not catch an afk ban. Thank you! Have a great day!

I understand what I did wrong it wont happen again, I just left quickly not thinking I could be checked in that time frame as I wasn't checked on the prior hours, If I was checked the prior hours it could've been when I was afk where I made sure to not be using +melee when I had to get water etc, js that cuz if a staff saw that It would show that I only use the command when I'm actively there.

Last edited:

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Reduced to 1 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.