Not open for further replies.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Mrs-Brown
Your Steam ID:76561198055567477
Your Character Name:Aidan Duval

i was dealing with the sit with a admin then he just left and luvbunny froze me in air and shit while i was saying i had to go because i have shit to do and then he tried to get me to redo the whole sit while i had to go and i just bought premium and ur banning me for a month for robbing someone inncorrectly then getting mad when u made me sit there while i had to leave and u just said nothing so now im banned and just wasted money because u couldnt make a forums report instead u had to take it on yourself even though there was another admin dealing with it. im sorry for the rant but this is a beyond stupid situation i said from the beginning make it a forums report and i will have the stuff in the bank i have to go but he insisted so i did then the admin just left.
Ban Length: 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Luvbunny
Ban Reason: RDM/ Staff diss/ player diss/LTAP / MINGE
Time of Occurrence: like 1pm
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there!

This administrative sit was intentionally pea's one. He asked me to come over and take it.

Troughout the sit you were constantly yelling "I got shit to do yo" at me, and at some point just tried to run of to deposit items. As i didnt know if this would have negative consequences for the sit, i decided to pull you up in mid air.

Once pea left i was asking you guys what happened, at this point you just talked over us, forcing me to move you away from us to get the original ticket creator to explain the situation to me. Once that was finished, i pulled you back.

You kept showing agressive and insultive behaviour towards me and the player, you even refused to tell me your side of the story because "you were already trough that". At some point you just left the server, trying to leave the server to avoid punishment.

This behaviour aswell as your priors - after having confirmed with other members of staff - i have given you a 30 days ban.

As already mentioned above - Your behaviour was extremly toxic towards the reporting player and me. I therefore do not believe that you are able to see your wrong doing. This appeal will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.