Your Steam Name: Beatbox
Your Steam ID: 76561198120518197
Your Character Name: Alastor Metzkoff

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Eldar987

Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 1:00 PM EST
Relevant Evidence:Don't have Any.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unsure, but the fact of the matter is I was unfairly banned, my internet crashed earlier and was down the whole day. I didn't "LTARP" as I had no control over what had happened, But a failRPing cop came up to our base at penthouse, coming onto our property without a warrant, So I asked him to leave and he refused. So I said i'll call your chief if you don't leave right now and if the chief doesn't handle it I will

He then proceeds to tell me "Your blood would look good on your walls" So I took that offensively, and went to chase him down, I proceed to find him stuck in the middle of the highway, and I hop out and ask if he needs help and he was using a prop to push his car out, So I said "Remember when you said my blood would look good on my walls? Hands up!" and he ran toward my car, I shot him, and he ran me over, killing me, while i was bleeding out my internet crashed.

Like I said i had no control over this whatsoever, and haven't been online until right now because my internet has been out for the entire day

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

No longer a staff member, but the two cops whom reported you made it quite clear they initiated a traffic stop with you, you got out they told you to put your hands up then you DC'ed. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and say you can be appealed (Should a staff member choose to accept it.)

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

There weren't even two cops @ the scene, I'd understand if the cop had me stabilized while my internet was crashing and then I logged out, but on my screen, I was in critical condition. there's a reason people are banned by console in these situations, something that clearly wasn't a disconnect by user isn't a warranted ban, who should I tag @Eldar987 to have this appeal elevated?

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Since I have resigned, it is on the shoulders of a SA I believe.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be taking over and handling this appeal.

When I am able to look into this properly, I will make responses. Feel free to fill me in with anything else I need to know. Thank you.

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Gotcha, Well we were right next to hospital by intersection, there was one officer who had previously targetted me in an threat by saying my blood would look good on the wall, when I drove onto highway to search for him in his Crown Vic I noticed one and made sure that was the same guy, there were no additional officers around at the time or I wouldn't have shot him in this instance. I got out with a Makarov, told him to put his hands up, he proceeded to run towards MY car so I unloaded a few shots into him, tried to reload, he hopped into my car and hit me in my own vehicle during this gunfight. to be fair I'm unsure of if I was 100% in critical or Disoriented as this happened 10 hours ago, but I do believe I was in critical, either way, I had no control over this situation.

@Gregg

Brian

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beatbox
Your Steam ID: 76561198120518197
Your Character Name: Alastor Metzkoff

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Eldar987

Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 1:00 PM EST
Relevant Evidence:Don't have Any.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unsure, but the fact of the matter is I was unfairly banned, my internet crashed earlier and was down the whole day. I didn't "LTARP" as I had no control over what had happened, But a failRPing cop came up to our base at penthouse, coming onto our property without a warrant, So I asked him to leave and he refused. So I said i'll call your chief if you don't leave right now and if the chief doesn't handle it I will

He then proceeds to tell me "Your blood would look good on your walls" So I took that offensively, and went to chase him down, I proceed to find him stuck in the middle of the highway, and I hop out and ask if he needs help and he was using a prop to push his car out, So I said "Remember when you said my blood would look good on my walls? Hands up!" and he ran toward my car, I shot him, and he ran me over, killing me, while i was bleeding out my internet crashed.

Like I said i had no control over this whatsoever, and haven't been online until right now because my internet has been out for the entire day

lol I found this thread randomly. I was the guy who ran you over. It looked 100% like you DCd to avoid arrest but it could be your internet too its hard to tell. I have the shadowplay if any1 wants.

Last edited:

Brian

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be taking over and handling this appeal.

When I am able to look into this properly, I will make responses. Feel free to fill me in with anything else I need to know. Thank you.

https://streamable.com/q3ncx
l0l i had the keys to the car. Just noticed this shit. I based with the guy but i dont recall exactly who it is.

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

https://streamable.com/q3ncx
l0l i had the keys to the car. Just noticed this shit. I based with the guy but I don't recall exactly who it is.
oof, it's nice to see it from your point of view, as Eldar said he thought there were two people who reported me, when in fact you told someone and they reported it, there weren't two people there like I said. you would know me in game by my masked name "Black".

If it was an intentional disconnect by user console would have banned me in this instance, but when gregg checks logs he will see that it was disconnected for connection dropped, I knew who you were "Brian Lebaeu" or something like that, and sure, we're friends and have based together quite a few times, but just like any of my friends when you go cop or I go cop, I treat you as a cop as you're not out of uniform basing with me.. you would know me by the name of "Black"

Furthermore, My ban is already up, I'm not too sure why Gregg said he'd handle the 1 day ban appeal, 10 hours after I was banned and wait this long to look into it, it didn't help anyone in any situation.. and now I have a false ban on my record so if I break a single rule even accidentally the warning point will ban me automatically.. not too sure how much I'll be around anymore because it feels like I'm walking on eggshells. @Brian

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

No longer a staff member, but the two cops whom reported you made it quite clear they initiated a traffic stop with you, you got out they told you to put your hands up then you DC'ed. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and say you can be appealed (Should a staff member choose to accept it.)
as you can see in the video as well, this was never the case, so they lied in a sit in order to have me banned.. I know you're not staff but that's so funny to me xD

Brian

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

oof, it's nice to see it from your point of view, as Eldar said he thought there were two people who reported me, when in fact you told someone and they reported it, there weren't two people there like I said. you would know me in game by my masked name "Black".

If it was an intentional disconnect by user console would have banned me in this instance, but when gregg checks logs he will see that it was disconnected for connection dropped, I knew who you were "Brian Lebaeu" or something like that, and sure, we're friends and have based together quite a few times, but just like any of my friends when you go cop or I go cop, I treat you as a cop as you're not out of uniform basing with me.. you would know me by the name of "Black"

Furthermore, My ban is already up, I'm not too sure why Gregg said he'd handle the 1 day ban appeal, 10 hours after I was banned and wait this long to look into it, it didn't help anyone in any situation.. and now I have a false ban on my record so if I break a single rule even accidentally the warning point will ban me automatically.. not too sure how much I'll be around anymore because it feels like I'm walking on eggshells. @Brian

hey its the same thing for me man. I didnt hesitate to knock you the fuck out lol. I hope this doesnt cause too much shit.

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

hey its the same thing for me man. I didnt hesitate to knock you the fuck out lol. I hope this doesnt cause too much shit.
Nawh, never hard feelings against a cop because off duty we're homies, I'm sure none of this would have transpired if you were aware it was me without the mask on, but there's a reason most people know me by my masked name xD not many get the real intro.

All i'm worried about is that this ban is now on record and it wasn't a valid ban, yes.. I left when you were trying to arrest me, but I had no control over the dc, this has happened once before and if i was able to log back in I would've done what I did before (as shown in my player log for admins because they said they logged it as a good thing) I would've came online and told them my internet DC'd and that I would like to continue my RP.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Locking this for the time being.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Alright so, what I am gonna do is remove the ban for the time being as reviewing this, it shows you didn't intentionally disconnect, and rather timed out.

Now, with me removing this ban, this is me placing my trust in the fact that what I have heard is true. And that this will not be a repeat offense from you. If you have connection issues, try to refrain from getting into heavy RP situations, or staying off the server for a bit, till it is resolved.

This prolly has been expired, but regardless, I'll see that this is less of a mark on your profile and more a lesson for the future.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.