LV

Steam Name: [друг] TriHard7
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:43268759
Your Character Name: Albert Heart

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Exploiting a bug
Unban Reason:
Almost 7 Months ago I was permanently banned for exploiting a bug that I was shown by a friend of mine who I met in game. I am no longer going to make excuses for my actions and just own up to them. I messed up, and I am unbelievably apologetic and ashamed about what I did. This mistake I made was an act of sheer misjudgment and I've come to regret it deeply. Over these months I've had time to further understand what I did wrong and reform my ways. I can absolutely guarantee that this will not only never happen again, but I will personally seek to help the community and staff of Monolith servers to the best of my ability. Monolith was much more than just a Garry's Mod server to me, and i miss it dearly. In conclusion I want to stress how incredibly sorry I am for what I did, and yet again, beg for a second chance.

Time of Occurrence: May 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not sure.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
As mentioned before, we have zero tolerance for people who try to exploit bugs in our gamemode for their own advantage, etc. By doing it you are disrespecting everyone in this community that plays on it and works towards improving it, and it is completely unacceptable.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.