Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Alex Herrera
Steam Name: lul
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123736760

Date and time of loss: 5/2/19
What happened: I was involved in a Bank Raid in which I was finally killed by Sgt. Deluca I was stabilized and I had assumed my stuff was confiscated by the officer. but the factors are it wasn't I was revived sent straight to jail for bank robbery waiting my time for that and my 30 minute cooldown.
I finally decided to do a Silent PD Raid I enter the building attempt to view the evidence locker and there were no items to retrieve?
How can this happen?

A Bank Security decided to break NLR for what it looks like in logs and Minge grab my items and store it into his bank account,
I will be making a report on this Bank Security later.

What do you need refunded:
x1 SCAR-H
x1 Aimpoint Sight
x1 Foregrip
x2 Lockpicks

Evidence:
@Backflare - Told me to make a refund request as everything told was shown in logs further evidence can be provided if necessary.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Scar-H and Kevlar are the only things i can confirm if you have video from the bank raid that shows the attachments on the Scar we would be able to tell that you did lose them.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was only able to refund the SCAR-H since there are no logs for your lockpicks and gun attachments.

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.