Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Noah(MagicalMango)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:155813696
Your Character Name: Noah Bodzioch

Target Steam Name: Galaxy Mist
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82035869
Target Character Name (if known): Alex Viera?

Request reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: 3:40 AM Central
Your evidence to support your claim:
(him shooting someone else)
(Sorry for the background noise was watching a tv show)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Samuel Jones, Ron Dirt (all were killed)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the first video as you can hear I was shooting after killing the person running away from my mugging. Then I to proceed to raid Mesa. In the first video you can clearly see him on the balcony with his wood bench. While I was locking picking I heard him pick up a item I was thinking either lsd or a work bench of some sort. I then hear multiple door opens and I peek outside the door to see him jumping and then running off. This was cut from the 2 videos for some strange reason. Once the tree got out of my line I sight I took my shots. I then after searching his body left the scene. Any other kills previous to this in logs were affiliated towards a bank raid I did very shortly before this is shown.
Also, you could have put your hands up after hearing multiple shots towards you so I could have came over and zip tie you.

Last edited:

Noah(MagicalMango)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I’m the first video you can see me looking in the chat at people saying he was rdming. And then at the end of the video you see me jumping on the balcony as soon as I hear the shots so he could not have had to to come to the 2nd floor. Another thing is you can see the body of the first person on the walk way and him at least 20 feet away if it was a mugging he would have shot him from closer. Before he killed the man in the first video at least 3 people said a person with a sniper was rdming and low and behold he was shooting with a sniper.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m the first video you can see me looking in the chat at people saying he was rdming. And then at the end of the video you see me jumping on the balcony as soon as I hear the shots so he could not have had to to come to the 2nd floor. Another thing is you can see the body of the first person on the walk way and him at least 20 feet away if it was a mugging he would have shot him from closer. Before he killed the man in the first video at least 3 people said a person with a sniper was rdming and low and behold he was shooting with a sniper.
As I said those people were apart of the bank raid and they ran in the bank during the raid aware that the alarm is off so I shot them while I was in the vault shortly after i ran over to mesa to mug and raid. When I heard you unlocking doors and picking stuff up I ran downstairs where I saw you jump and continue to run away.

Noah(MagicalMango)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Another thing. He logged off as soon as people started saying they were going to make reports. Most like my to make it so we can’t get his steam id. There was an admin on at the time and I asked if I could get his steam id. I forget the name but it was the one in new zeland with the sombrero with stars on top, ski goggles and the mustache. I told him what happend

Noah(MagicalMango)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As I said those people were apart of the bank raid and they ran in the bank during the raid aware that the alarm is off so I shot them while I was in the vault shortly after i ran over to mesa to mug and raid. When I heard you unlocking doors and picking stuff up I ran downstairs where I saw you jump and continue to run away.
I did not unlock a single door nor open any door as soon as I heard shots I jumped off

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I did not unlock a single door nor open any door as soon as I heard shots I jumped off
1. I went to go play fortnite and my steam ID has been on the forums for the last 5 months under my signature so someone if they were really looking wouldn't have to look hard. Also I didn't immediately leave, the accusations of rdm were still in the chat while you were alive.
2. You did unlock doors and I heard you pickup your items.

Noah(MagicalMango)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

1. I went to go play fortnite and my steam ID has been on the forums for the last 5 months under my signature so someone if they were really looking wouldn't have to look hard. Also I didn't immediately leave, the accusations of rdm were still in the chat while you were alive.
2. You did unlock doors and I heard you pickup your items.
how could i unlock doors. no why would i unlock doors if i jumped off the bacony

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Noah(MagicalMango)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

and in this you can see that he was raiding bank when there was less than 5 cops on

Broheim

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Closing report until review is done.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, RDM has not been proven.

Status