Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Carlos Terrance

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Finlay Sherman

Ban Reason: FearRP
Time of Occurrence: Around 10pm
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

So first off I got gun pointed in the middle off the street , I was put in zip ties and was told to get in the car. The Guy gun pointing me told me to get in the car whilst in the car. As I was not under direct gun point I took this opportunity to run away. As i escaped I was instantly uncuffed by a cop. I thought I was in the good and had escaped , But then all off a sudden the cop tells me I broke FearRP and gave me a verbal warning , I tried to explain I had escaped legit but he kept saying to shut up. He didn't give me a chance to explain myself so I got annoyed and refused to follow the guy who was kid napping me. I do apologize for being rude for not listening. I should have not done what I did. Hop you can understand my Apology and give me another chance as I really enjoy this server.

Finlay Sherman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ok right alex the first case was because if he put you in the car it puts u in the drivers seat and for rp he hoped in first so you did not get i the drivers seat, and after the warning your friend Fear-rped by running to ashlee who has a gun and starts punching him. After he kills him you ran for the metal road side thing and jumped but ashlee already had the gun back on you, then when he was behind you, you carried on jumping away when he was behind you with the gun . . . P.S i never said shut up i said ah ah ah and said i gave you the warning. Now ill give you a chance and get you unbanned. Can I get your steam ID

Status
Not open for further replies.