Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Alezx
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): [U:1:836419753]
Your Character Name: Isabella Lewis

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @shain

Ban Reason: Cheating
Unban Reason: I have never cheated and I would never cheat. My org has multiple members including myself that have tried to get many cheaters banned and none of us would think to ever cheat. Every time I die on to someone I know is cheating enrages me. And the fact the evidence for my ban is sent in by a cheater that shit talks all the staff and made a MONTAGE of himself cheating really makes me think that the evidence is tampered with/photoshopped I will admit I messaged someone about cheats but never asked for them or anything. I have all my demos to show clean gameplay. I have no banking history for payment of cheats. I have a clean pc and offered for staff to check it but they did not. I even offered to show my email inbox showing nothing related to cheats/garry's mod at all. The reason I would like to be unbanned is because the evidence for my ban is not strong enough and the person sending in the evidence is a unreliable source and cheated himself which leads me to believe whatever he sent could just be himself cheating. I swear to god I have never cheated and would never cheat. I love monolith servers and I hope this can be resolved in a way that leads to my unban. I have many friends and enemies that know I am not the best at pvp and people haven't ever even thought of me as a cheater. If any staff would like to review evidence I do have my demos and all history of banking/browser/computer/email. I am not a cheater.

Time of Occurrence: Jul 8, 2023
Additional members involved/witnessing: I have multiple witnesses and staff members that can vouch for my innocence of cheating. @Ber506 and @heater know I haven't and will never cheat.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

evidence against my ban was sent to management on discord because the file is not working.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Alezx,

After further review of your case, your appeal is denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.