KillerZebra

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dankpupper
Your Steam ID: 76561198115398644
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Moey Toey

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Ali

Reason for Report: When I called him he immidietly closed the report without asking me to explain at all he misunderstood my situation. I then tried asking him to let me explain because he did not understand which he closed after. I don't understand why the server even would have a admin if they are completely unhelpful and blatantly rude.
Time of Occurrence: 8/9/2018 7:00 PM
Evidence to support your claim: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....796/3791B752BE6AD99F2F98457F967D40E4390C02AD/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....300/D319396727EB82C800AF8DA0F23D48F22EB1A81A/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....526/E3D3626B8535D47DDADFBE5A7328DF5F6EC92B0B/
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Before I say anything, why don't you actually include what I told you in the report responses before accusing me of being rude...

You also made a duplicate report so I closed it immediately, and you also complained multiple times in OOC despite being warned.

KillerZebra

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Before I say anything, why don't you actually include what I told you in the report responses before accusing me of being rude...

You also made a duplicate report so I closed it immediately, and you also complained multiple times in OOC despite being warned.
All you said was lock picks cannot break me out of handcuffs which was completely irrelevant to the main issue of the report and you also said that I would be warned if I kept opening the report. I made a duplicate report because you closed my other one so I thought that I would make a more well worded one so maybe you would actually understand. But you seem to of not understood and still do not understand. It would have been nice if you actually listened to me before assuming something and closing the report without giving me a chance to say anything. That is why i made this report.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You told me to respawn you since you escaped jail but the lock picks could not free you, so you died of thirst and landed yourself back in jail.

I saw no problem here as you must either be uncuffed or brought to the handcuff breaker to be freed. It was a very relevant detail.

KillerZebra

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You told me to respawn you since you escaped jail but the lock picks could not free you, so you died of thirst and landed yourself back in jail.

I saw no problem here as you must either be uncuffed or brought to the handcuff breaker to be freed. It was a very relevant detail.
What I tried explaining to you was that I was out of my handcuffs but I still had a timer and it said I was arrested. I could unlock doors and use a gun but could not open my inventory to eat. I am pretty sure that is a glitch.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see Ali being rude here, To escape from jail you need to find the Handcuff breaker who will break your handcuff's, if you don't properly escape and you die you will be returned to prison. with that being said and you were actually bugged you should of made it clear you were experiencing a bug and @Ali Should have come to you to at least make sure your okay bug or not as it is his job

this will be Accepted But as long as @Ali Reads and understands this there wont be any consequences