Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dipski
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:196538900
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lex Prebos

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Ali

Reason for Report: Me and another officer were performing a traffic stop by bank, and while talking to a security guard we were hit by a vehicle. I can understand hitting us because of how tight the turn is, and us being in the road. However instead of waiting for EMS, cooperating with police, and resolving the situation peacefully. Ali decided to try to flee from the scene as heard in the video. You can hear him start driving away and the police shooting at him
Time of Occurrence: Around 5:25 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @QuickSilver1937

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I was simply driving around the corner and did not expect you guys to be where you were. It was a total accident and I did call 911 multiple times.

You can even see in the video that I did call EMS. We attempted to run because of the aggression the cop showed.

04:27:16 AM - Chat - Ali - Mike Field (STEAM_0:0:62601215): /911 many ems to bank

04:27:22 AM - Chat - Ali - Mike Field (STEAM_0:0:62601215): /911 MANY EMS NEEDED AT BANK

04:27:04 AM - Damage - Dipski - Lex Prebos (STEAM_0:0:196538900) took 100 damage from Ali - Mike Field (STEAM_0:0:62601215) with weapon_keys

04:27:04 AM - Deaths - QuickSilver1937 - Theo Flash (STEAM_0:1:175744759) was knocked out by Ali - Mike Field (STEAM_0:0:62601215)

I don't even understand why this report is being made seeing as no report was made in game, and EMS was called. You can drive off after calling EMS.

Last edited:

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was simply driving around the corner and did not expect you guys to be where you were. It was a total accident and I did call 911 multiple times.

You can even see in the video that I did call EMS. We attempted to run because of the aggression the cop showed.

I don't even understand why this report is being made seeing as no report was made in game, and EMS was called. You can drive off after calling EMS.
So you don't listen to the officer's orders to get out of the car, and just drive off?

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So you don't listen to the officer's orders to get out of the car, and just drive off?

We were not under FearRP, so I can run if I want.

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not going to argue about this I'll wait for a higher up to respond.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

That's not really a rule-break.
If he had just driven off without calling for EMS or anything like that, then I would definitely have an issue with it.
However he did stop and call for EMS twice before driving off. Now, him driving off after the accident is an IC issue which the cops can and should arrest him for, but it is not an issue from an OOC perspective.
If I should punish everyone I saw doing this exact same thing, I'd have to jump on right now and ban around 50 people.

With that being said, this report is denied and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.