Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Tyler
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tyler Fastige

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Ali

Reason for Report:False Ban
Time of Occurrence:1 Am est
Evidence to support your claim:So basicly i was shooting at a guy in a car cause i told him to get out and he started to drive off i then crashed. when i tryed to get back on today i was banned bye ali i then made a ban apeal which i asked why he banned me when i crashed. he then said he went of a video to ban me which i then asked to see the video because i know when i crashed i was shooting so how would i be shooting and disconecting at the same time. he then asked for proof of crash which idk how to get when he can see it in logs. He never checked logs on my disconect but yet banned me for LTARP and never showed me the video. I think your supose to check logs in every sit no matter what cause if he checked logs he would have seen i didnt disconcect bye use it would be a crash.
Additional members involved/witnessing:NA

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Logs don't show disconnects, they're broken. I worked off the video and it showed LTARP. Ok?

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

it will show i was shooting as i crashed and logs work lol

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

it will show i was shooting as i crashed and logs work lol

Disconnect logs do not work. Also, I don’t remember who made the report, and they have the video.

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

you can see in your history on youtube or your google history lol

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

you can see in your history on youtube or your google history lol

I’m not going to argue any more. I use the steam browser, and for a ban, the staff member does not need to provide evidence in most cases.

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

so ur saying u dont have a video and you dont have logs it was a false ban how do i even know there was a video

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

so every other time i call admin for ltarp they show the logs to me of them crashing but it just doesnt work for u and u dont have a video

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Don't triple post, edit your old posts.
you need to provide the video bevause how do i know its there if we where in sit and u couldnt provide me the video then he would be he said she said and you can simply look at logs i know theres disconect logs

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

so ur saying u dont have a video and you dont have logs it was a false ban how do i even know there was a video

There is a video somewhere, but I don’t need to post it in your appeal. DC logs have been broken for some time now.

so every other time i call admin for ltarp they show the logs to me of them crashing but it just doesnt work for u and u dont have a video

Like I said, if DC logs worked or you could prove you crashed, I would not have banned you. Also, if you crash you should reconnect and contact an admin. By the time I got to the report, over ten minutes had passed.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied. The ban is valid as long as we have evidence of you leaving during an active roleplay scene for whatever the reason may be. Your ban can be lifted with a ban appeal when providing valid evidence of your game crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.