Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

dont really know how to start it but thank you for all those who taught me how to do things and would give chances to me even when i just started the server, but besides the point i lost interest in mono as of lately as its not as as it used be in snow mono
was at its peek but the community dont feel the same ether but not here to throw shade but im out, mbaye ill give it another try in a couple of months
@Shabzino man you was my hitman from way back when lmao miss the days also if it wasnt for you wouldnt have m,et some of the people i play with today nbs you tryna do thing you have to contact me
@Alex Is Pog no matter what you where there for every major thing i did when i created my org zt the original zt we had a good run but it turned into a good thing we merged with mside having one of the best orgs ive been with
@Mazen man lmk when your tryna get that smoke in 2k man nah but shit we go way back to since you was in communist party or some shit but those were simple never had to worry about whats happening just do it nbs you taught me that
@Windex we still playing games
@Tyrone tipp as of recently we became closer you toxic mf but you were to play mono with man shit you and @Memo were the toxic duo but had some of the best moments in mono with yall
@Memo man your a fucking machine i dont know how your right arm hasn't fell off yet but that bucket be full with tissues but besides we recently just met each other but we had a good run
@misterjokeman man yous good damn furry but besides that your a chill person to talk and play games with but continue wit that rust grind bro finna do the same but yea times we had in mono were fun
@romeo deluca you are just something else your a special kid but besides that man your chill and shit
@Billy Bob your a chill surprisingly i that you would have a big ego like some people i met but i met you recently to cant wait for the things that are in your planning look sick cant wait
@Alicia Brown man your chill man we always did the stupidest things me you alex were the stupidest trio but we had some of the legendary moments together
@KyZac21 shitt still pissed about that one bank raid somehow didnt mange to get one hit on you which pisses me off but your chill and a huge minge but your cool
@Ethann man your a chill person outside of mono everybody that was mside kinda fell off but ig thats a part of life in general but yea see ya in other games
@Joey. man alwas been such a cool admin/player met you back when i was in mside but never really talk to each other much but on cops and robbers your ahh missing some things mans like my body hit your SHOTS lmao nah but that was such a funny night like you say keep your energy one thing mono needs are more admins that are a positive as you keep that shit up
@PMX your just carrying mono no other cm is working as hard as you keep grinding and just talk to your community because some of the new players think your a harsh cm but your cool sometimes just keep in touch with the community as they play your games listen to their feed back negative and positive just lisen only for the good of the server and less stress in general
@ja1003 bottom fragger cora dahle still pains me to say fragger tho find it really cringe to say now but yea your cool man
i know there other people but yall know who you are maybe ill be here for some events but besides that ima go play rust mono ill see ya later
and for those who taught i was hacking ill have a video up soon with my clips to show you i wasnt

Last edited:

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Shit bro. Didn’t expect u to quit. It’s been a good run with you Joanne. Real OG ever since we met. It’s been fun Joanne. See you soon Friend :(

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

rip joanne, bye and good luck on what comes next

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go, hopefully you will return soon! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

See ya in rust

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Must've missed this when you posted it. Really sad to see you go. Like you said we never really talked much but it was still fun when we did. Hope to see you back in the future :(

Windex

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

SInce Day 1 On The Server

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

about time ngl also hit me on 2k 77 rated pg legend on ps4!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Alx

Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

nah i dont smell ik thas a cap you want that smoke on 2k 89 overall but im a pro