Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: Capsule Corp
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:443012822
Target Character Name (if known): Harry Nordstrom

Request Reason: User initially found FTVL by committing soup a slide from watchtower of Correction to get around towards hospital quicker. This then takes the user to minge and fail drive as an EMS, which resulted in the death of an officer, possibly multiple. Eventually leading them off to becoming a Police Officer Grade 1, and commit corruption by letting a suspect go and attempting to baton me to prevent further action against them.

Also not really able to prove wholeheartedly, but they were making calls about a prison raid that no one saw. In turn that led me to seeing the officer jump off as I was additionally responding to the "raid".

List of offences belived:
- Corruption of EMS/PD
- R/VDM
- Fail Driving
- Attempted RDM as Officer against BLUEFOR
- FTVL
- Job Abuse
- General Mingery

When did the situation occur?: 3:30 PM EST 1/12/2022~
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

this corrections as well was yelling the nword

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

there was others that said they recorded it like 3 others so i hope they reply to this to prove the racism part

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

I am unable to find a forums account for Capsule Corp, the reported player will have 24 hours to respond or the report may be handled without their input.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.
Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.1.7Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.
Capsule CorpViolated
2.2.1You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.
Capsule CorpViolated
5.1.4You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.Capsule CorpViolated
2.6.6You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.
Capsule CorpViolated
2.6FailRP (Fail Driving)Capsule CorpViolated

After reviewing the video provided by @Deruta I can see the above rule breaks. After further investigation, I can confirm the player in question did not have corruption permission.

Capsule Corp will receive a 12 Day Ban.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.