Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: LIONBLAZER
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92165208
Your Character Name: Andrew Jackson

Ban Length: 3 fucking days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): LOLA

Ban Reason: Because i had no rp reason to kill a fucking officer who fucking keep coming after me every single time well what has happen this fucking cadet come to firestation i was metalworking he started to arrest me i picked up my table left and then what happen this fucking alex dude who been on my case ever since i evaded which is not again the fucking laws to work in firestation its against server rules so even tho he shouldn't have even made a me a fucking suspect since its NOT AGAINST THE LAW ITS AGAINST THE FUCKING SERVER RULES HE SHOULD OF FUCKING MADE A REPORT BUT THEN I GET PULLED OVER BY SOME OFFICER HE WAS NICE AND HE DIDN'T DO SHIT BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WASN'T AGAINST THE LAW SO THEN I WAS DRIVING NORMALLY I STOPPED AT STOP LIGHT THIS FUCKING OFFICER NAMED ALEX WITH 2 CADET RAM IN TO ME 3 OR MORE FUCKING TIME DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME TO GET OUT I WENT TO LOLA FOR HELP I DIDN'T HEAR HER SAYING THIS IS A ADMIN SIT NOT THAT ALEX WAS POINTING A GUN AT ME WHICH IN FIRST FUCKING PLACE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT BECAUSE I HAD NO FUCKING WEAPON OR ATLEAST THAT HE KNEW OF THEN HE ATTEPTED TO ARREST ME WHICH IS FUCKING INICIATION THEN I GOT IN MY CAR SINCE THIS FUCKING CADET TRIED TO TICKET ME FOR SOME FUCKING REASON THEN I GOT MY AK WHEN UP TO ALEX SINCE I KNEW HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE GUN KILLED HIM AND ATTEPTED TO KILL ALL THE OTHER CADET THAT TRIED TO FUCKING ARREST ME SINCE IT WAS A FUCKING A REASON SINCE THEY INICIATED ON ME BY TRYING TO ARREST ME I WOULD GIVE YOU ONE FUCKING TIP WHITELIST THE FUCKING PD BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I DON'T SEE A FUTURE FOR THIS SERVER BECAUSE I GOT BANNED TWICE BECAUSE OF THESE FUCKING RETART COPS AND IM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT I LIKE THE SERVER IN GENERAL BUT I DIDN'T FUCKING TRY TO RDM HIM I HAD A FUCKIGN VALLED REASON WHICH IF THIS BAN APPEAL GET DENIED WHICH IM NOT SAYING IT WON'T I FEEL LIKE MY PLACE IS THIS SERVER CAN BE TAKEN BY SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAN DEAL WITH THESE FUCKING RETARTED COPS YOU WOULD SEE ADMINS IF YOU WOULD FUCKING ABUSE YOUR FUCKING POWERS AND PLAY LIKE NORMALLY AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAKE EVENTS BUT MAKE THEM ATLEAST AT NORMAL TIMES
Time of Occurrence: 16:55 UK TIME
Relevant Evidence: THERE ISN'T ANY FUCKING EVIDENCE YOU WOULD EXPERIACE THIS SHIT IF YOU PLAYED NORMALLY
Additional members involved/witnessing: FUCK KNOWS ANYMORE

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You have 1 hr to do as I've asked or I will deny you myself.

Andrew Jackson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid & also calm down please. Put the stuff in lowercase and do not swear. Edit it now or you'll be denied. by the fucking way i don't mind how lola does or things she actually know a proper way to deal with these things you just fucking annoy the fucking shit out of me but fucking posting the fucking picture half the fucking admins are vac banned that give me alot of hope

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Andrew Jackson This is not how we do things on the forums. This is disrespectful and I've told you to do a sincere ban appeal where you show remorse and I might reconsider the ban to a lower amount. Instead, you disrespect a fellow staff member and spam the ban appeal and so you've failed to do a proper ban appeal. I'm not going to accept the ban appeal & I hope you learn how to respect others. I understand the frustration that you feel but @Spartan ◢ ◤ did not do anything wrong and is just doing his job. Be aware that you can be banned on the forums with this attitude.

PS: the pic is just his signature, he did not do that on purpose.

Edit by @Stuvi - Declined. Next time you will also be forum banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.