Do you feel like Whitelisting in needed for Police force because some people abuse their power

• Yes

3/4 Votes (75.0%)
  • No

1/4 Votes (25.0%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Jackson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: LionBlazer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92165208
Your Character Name: Andrew Jackson

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Lola M

Ban Reason: For evading police and killing police in public place well in my opinion that wasn't failrp since if i was evading police i had a reason for it i have weed on me which i sold after i evaded and lola said i did fearrp which couldn't have happen since i didn't see alex pointing a gun at me but if even i have seen the gun pointed at me i would of known he couldn't have fired it since i had no weapon on me nor he knew that i had one which in opinion he should of reacted by using non-leathal force (tazer) since that what everyone else does and even in the biggining this cadet try to arrest me since i was basing in firefighter's station which is not against the law but it is again the server's rules which i founded that very intresting because when i was basing in the firestation admin come to me because i broke Ltap well atleast he thought i did but then i gave him evidence of me not breaking it. The funny part is i seen countless of people killing in public but I'm the only one who got in trouble for it i feel like some admin's aren't being fear towards me since non of those people who have killed people in public area's never got in trouble for it. Next thing i had a valuable reason to kill the officer's since they were trying to arrest me, second ramed the hell out of my car which I have a liking toward them since I in real life would see myself working with them. When i was a cop and i got killed because of me trying to arrest them and i called an admin to check if that allowed and guess what he said it's like me iniciating which i understand because in real life that would happen too. Other thing that i would say that Alex should get a warning for ramming into my car full speed i mean he did it 3 time he never told me to pull over but that's for you to decide. The annoying thing is I drive in first person since it's easier and i can't look back since the seat is in the way he had he's lights on but no sirens in real life situation officer who drives the car would use his siren to warn the suspect to pull over. I stopped at a stop light which he had lot of time to react and not ram into me full speed he should of when behind me tell me to pull over or he could of went infront and tell me to pull over but he didn't do that and he rammed me 3 times for no reason so if you telling me you wouldn't say that abusing power to ram someone whiles they stationary and without a warning that you need to pull over well then i had full right to keep on driving since he never told me to pull over in the first place which i would consider a fear reason to keep on driving but then he ram into me second time i got annoyed and then the 3rd time i had enough of him ramming into my car then i just drove off to try to lose him which in my point of view he couldn't of tried to pull me over because he was the one who was wreaklessly driving not following his police force rules nor he wasn't following the traffic laws because he had his light's on for no reason maybe he turned them on so i couldn't say he had no right's to crash in to me the most disappointing reason is that the admin didn't clearly understand what i was talking about and didn't choose to get alex which is killed and which i had a valuable reason to do so since i didn't pass the limit time of 15min inicuiation time which could of understood if i did but i didn't. the other thing i wanna say sorry about the other ban appeal i did because i felt like the server's admin were unfear since lola didn't bring alex in to discuss about the situation and he knew i had a valid reason to kill him because after he died he came at the bank and said something but not about why did you kill me he was radder glad that lola took me and I wanna apologise to lola and the other guy with the annoying picture since when you get banned you don't wanna see that kind of picture it's kinda insolting :D Well i seen an admin abuse his power but I'm not going to mention his name since he done it where people whoring looking. :p
Time of Occurrence: not quiet sure
Relevant Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1096557228
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Andrew Jackson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Oh and this is not the first time i got banned for police abuser's

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, so here is my issue. You understand that your ban appeal wasn't correct previously. Also, you've been banned for shooting in front of everybody without any RP after you evaded the cops (whom also have a gun at you and you walked away). I've seen it happening so there is no such thing as me not being fair at you. I actually am willing to give you a chance to show remorse after that ridiculous ban appeal you made. You should be really thankful that your ban on the server and on the forums haven't increased after that. I want you to apologize to @Spartan ◢ ◤ with a mention (so say sorry to him, not ''the other dude with the insulting picture'') and I want you to understand what you've done wrong. Also, your ban should be over by today so I don't see the point of unbanning you.

Andrew Jackson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Spartan ◢ ◤ I want to apologize for being rude toward's you in my un-professional ban appeal
Lola the ban is still gonna go on then i have to wait another day since you banned me for 3days the problem is i didn't see him pointing a gun at me if even i did i knew he couldn't have fired it since officer's suppost to react by non-leathal force if the suspect doesn't have a gun If only i had a gun he couldn't have known that since he didn't see me with one. I know this because that what we were thought in santosRP secondly i believe i had full right to kill him since i seen being doing these kind of things before it just a little bit different

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Unbanned, locked & moved. Don't bother making multiple conversations or threads in the future or I won't do anything to your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.