LV

Steam Name: N3RO
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Andrew Jackson

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Onami

Ban Reason: Staff disrespect, Erp, not taking sit seriously, false corruption
Time of Occurrence: 01:06am GBP time
Relevant Evidence: Well at first I was Erping but they told me to stop i stopped then we were talking on how if the mayor is corrupt we kinda have to roleplay like we as too. Even tho there was no reports of us doing we still got in trouble and their adding Erp and not taking sit seriously so i could have a longer ban then false corruption staff disrespect how did i do that its really funny because before you get banned they suppost to tell you why you getting banned but not at this case they just banned us. they said we will get blacklisted from secret agency but they never said we getting banned. Their trying to make shit out so we would have longer ban time even 3days are way too harh for this bullshittery. If these admins keep doing this i don't see people coming back unless they actually understand why they got a ban but right at this moment this confuses me on why i got a ban and not a blacklist which they said they will. To be honest i respected them when they stop saying * i was jerking off i couldn't have rescued mayor from prison* they told me to stop and i did then when they started talking while i was talking i respectfully stopped even tho i was speaking they kind of disrespected me but well they think since they admins they have the power to do it so i didn't say nothing. so please do explain why i got banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Throughout the whole sit you talked bad about our staff, saying how "There are a bunch of reports to do and you guys all come here, we don't need 3 admins" and that "I've been on other servers with better staff". These were all repeated multiple times by you to both Smalley and I, both of which were handling the sit. You also kept on repeating about how you were jerking off, offering to "send me a video". Throughout the whole sit your profane and explicit, directing comments about admins in a very rude manner, and repeatedly mentioning your genitalia and how you were jerking off.
You were also impatient and intrusive, interrupting the other SS members and trying to shift the blame onto other admins because you thought they hadn't handled the situation correctly. While you did make a valid point by mentioning the staff member's misconduct, you were still at fault by thinking that, because the staff member hand't punished you for your rule breaks, you were excused from your actions.
I believe that after that agonizing ~20 minute sit, a 3 day ban is valid. Your other SS member received a two day ban for everything you did, except for not taking the sit seriously, as he was more calm and collected.

At first I assumed you were a new player by the way you behaved and by the way you reacted to your obvious rule breaks, and was surprised to find out you have played on this server for a while now. You are not familiar with the rules and that shows in your RP. I suggest you finally take the time to read the rules and collect yourself a bit in order to learn to behave in sits.

This appeal is denied.

Andrew Jackson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It's pretty funny how you actually believed that i was trying to disrespect the all 3 of you staff its pretty fucked up that you assume that i saw 3 staff on duty with 60-70 people i assumed wow all staff for a non reported breaking and yea in santosrp the admins are better in so many ways but i never said or disrespected the staff i don't give two fucks about this being denied. one way santosrp admins are better they tell you why you getting banned. today when you banned me you never told us why, second when i did say you want me to send you a video who the fuck records themself who doing that you should of known i was joking thirtly i did stop saying that after you asked me so told fucking tell me i was disrespecting you to be honest you repeatly inturrupted us while we spoke and i never disrespected you while you spoke well maybe few times but we never interrupted you in mid sentence. its funny how i played so many good roleplaying server's including monolith but i never seen a poorly explain ban like this before. I understand how you deal with ban is how you do it but you see from you banning me like that it won't help me in the future i don't even understand why i got banned what is false corruption you see if you told me that before you straight away banned me i would know that and how did i disrespect you i still don't know. then at first yea i wasn't taking the sit seriously but later i did but it doesn't give you the fucking right to write that in the ban if i later on took it seriously you see now i'm feeling like admins like you are going to be hated no offence like. Arron is one of the best admins last time he banned me i clearly understood why and how i can improve but 3 days for some bullshit. wow i mean goddamn maybe that is a good thing because people won't think ohh 1hour ban nice i can go back and break rules but 3 days is a bit extra. When i asked if you can check how many warning i had you never responded and that i would say was disrespectful later when i was talking the other admin and you i believe warren even paying attention on what i was saying so that is really disrespectful so before you tell me i was disrespectful think on what you done while we were talking so if you want me to take that shit seriously then you got to respect someone to be respected. @Onami

Status
Not open for further replies.