Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: xFrantic12
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:194712487
Your Character Name: Angelo Giuseppe

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member: @Thy

Ban Reason: For calling someone a retard!!!

Time of Occurrence: 12:29 am (Eastern Time)

Relevant Evidence: Ok lemme explain plz before you think something else! Ok so this guy we held this cop as hostages two of them ok so we took away there coms and we told them if they called anyone they die and so they did call backup which there not allowed to do so we killed them and ran of in our car and got in a hide speed chase and then finally the cop blew up our car and shot and killed us so they had to get a medic and he revived us and so then the guy we killed came back and said hey u shot me earlier which he cant do and was harassing me and saying you bitch you deserve this fucker and was screaming at me and saying why are you calling and admin for everything and he was bothering me so much to the point were I said "Your not suppose to remember your past life "retard"! And so the admin heard me say that and not what he said the cop that broke nlr and wasn't suppose to remember his past life so the admin just banned me and didn't let me explain! So in conclusion I'm very sorry I said that I was just overwhelmed with many things and that officer got me to the point were I had to say that! I would love to be unbanned and trust me when I say this it will never happen again! Please forgive me on that!

Additional members involved/witnessing: Vincent Deluca

Wifi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Jason142

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

harassing me and saying you bitch you deserve this fucker and was screaming at me
I was pretty much standing next to you, but somehow I did not hear this.
However I warned you about insulting people, yet you proceeded to call another player "retard". So unless you have any evidence like a recordng or such, this ban stays.

Wifi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was pretty much standing next to you, but somehow I did not hear this.
However I warned you about insulting people, yet you proceeded to call another player "retard". So unless you have any evidence like a recordng or such, this ban stays.
dude why would I was playing gmod enjoying my time and I cant rec on my computer cant handle that just please allow me to get unbanned plz!

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.