ItzKingCobra360

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Brandon Owens
Steam Name: ItzKingCobra360
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196587083

Moderator: @Angryhalobird

Reason for Report: I was playing on the DarkRP server when we had a incident with a cop. He was ticketing people for 3$ saying "I need the XP to level up" Then I called him a pig when everyone else was and I heard him tell me and only me to stop or we will have a problem. So I said we wont and laughed and walked away. Someone said he has a gun and I turned around then he had one pointed at me. So I started viciously stabbing him in the neck. He called RDM and I went into a sit. The Moderator only punished me even when the other guy admitted to saying he XP farming and he (The Moderator) Said he would NOT punish him for FailRP or XP Farming. So I dont know why I always get the short end of the stick in these Admin Sits but this is countless with 2 Moderators that are online when I get on.
Time of Occurrence: Yesterday around 11:30
Evidence to support your claim: Never recorded it
Additional members involved/witnessing: There was a guy in the admin sit but he never introduced himself to me. So I dont know his name

Last edited:

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Brandon Owens
Steam Name: ItzKingCobra360
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196587083

Moderator: @Angryhalobird

Reason for Report: I was playing on the DarkRP server when we had a incident with a cop. He was ticketing people for 3$ saying "I need the XP to level up" Then I called him a pig when everyone else was and I heard him tell me and only me to stop or we will have a problem. So I said we wont and laughed and walked away. Someone said he has a gun and I turned around then he had one pointed at me. So I started viciously stabbing him in the neck. He called RDM and I went into a sit. The Moderator only punished me even when the other guy admitted to saying he XP farming and he (The Moderator) Said he would NOT punish him for FailRP or XP Farming. So I dont know why I always get the short end of the stick in these Admin Sits but this is countless with 2 Moderators that are online when I get on.
Time of Occurrence: Yesterday around 11:30
Evidence to support your claim: Never recorded it
Additional members involved/witnessing: There was a guy in the admin sit but he never introduced himself to me. So I dont know his name

Okay, this is what happened. I took a report about a cop being RDMed and after I pulled him up, he asked if he can quit his job as police, so rather than demoting him, I took him to the recruiter and he quit his job. After that, I brought you (the person who made the staff report) and we talked about what happened. You tell me your side of the story and I made the decision to give you a note saying that you RDMed a cop. However, when I was telling you the punishment, you were extremely rude and I was trying to explain why but you kept talking over me, so I just returned you back. Also I had a word with the cop after you were teleported back, telling him that he can not do that again and if he is caught doing it again, then there will be consequences. So, that's what happened and if you want any further information, just let me know.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The police officer received a verbal warning according to Angryhalobird. Punishments depend on the player's record.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.