LV

Your Steam Name: Shawntae
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:17025652
Your Character Name: Oban Bowembe

Target Steam Name: YOUONLYLIFEONCE
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:0:138133498
Target Character Name (if known): n/a

Request reason: RDM / LTARP or LTAP
First of all, I wasn't talking to him, he was in no-way associated in the situation nor was the disrespect targeted for him as shown in video, I am facing the other guy.
I made an in-game report, however the moderator decided to not issue any punishment as the offender left the server, within 4 minutes of killing me. Therefore I am making this report, as I feel that he should receive a suitable punishment, rather than having a staff member say "He will probably log back at some point, where I will talk to him".

I was revived by a medic, and had no chance to get my revenge, as the offender had already logged off by the time I was revived by a medic, I don't understand how the staff-member refuses to punish him, even though the evidence is there and surely he should be punished for either LTARP or LTAP.

EDIT: Video of staff sit can be provided, however I did not make this report to throw a staff member under the bus, and made it for the sole purpose of giving the right punishment for these actions.
When did the situation occur?: 15 minutes ago from making this post.
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
N/A

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Shawntae ,
Can you please provide evidence of Leaving To Avoid Roleplay/Punishment. Also, if a staff member dealt with it in game, their decision is final. Perhaps you can tag said staff member and they can relay their input before a conclusion is made?

Thank you, Ali.

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali
I believe @SomeAviationGuy dealt with it, and can vouch that the offender left after he had done these actions, yet no punishment was given.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

SomeAviationGuy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the situation I came to the decision that it was only RDM but, I couldn't give the player a warning point as they had left the game. Oban believes that they LTARP and LTAP due to them leaving around 5 minutes after the situation had taken place however, I disagreed because I could see in logs that the RDMer had got involved in other RP situations before they left such as arresting someone as a cop.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Shawntae ,

Unfortunately, I am unable to come to a conclusion on this report, as it has already been dealt with in game. If you feel that the staff member that handled your original report used false judgement, you may submit a staff report.

This report is concluded as Denied. No punishment will be given.

-Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.