KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84449353

Date and time of loss: Sometime during 10/19
What happened: I went to go spawn my BMW M4 and it wasn't in my garage, it wasn't in the impound lot either. I checked the car dealer and it then said that I didn't own it anymore.

What do you need refunded: The price of the BMW M4 (I bought it on sale so whatever the sale price is, I don't remember)
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543220312

Listed above is a screenshot of my BMW M4 being in my garage.

I don't know if I can be given the full sales price or not, but that's what I'm hoping for :)

Thanks!

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hey it may have been in the city somewhere and I dont think the car dealer says that but good luck!

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey it may have been in the city somewhere and I dont think the car dealer says that but good luck!

I relighted multiple timew

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: It is not currently possible for it to just disappear from your garage. It is either still in your garage but was just in the city at the time of you making the request, in the impound dealer NPC that you have to pay to get it out of, or you sold it accidentally when you clicked on the vehicle in your vehicle list prior to entering the garage. I recommend checking the impound npc and your cash to see if it is there, or if you sold it, and have a bit of cash from it.

If it is still an issue and you can prove that you 100% didn't sell it, accidental or not, get in contact with community management or me, and we can look into the issue with your vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.